Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

April 27, 2012

I highly recommend aveno products and this is no exception! Mininimal scent and excellent moisturizer left my kids skin silky soft, ive even borrowed it on more than one occasion.

February 01, 2012

Very good lotion for babies:) and toddlers.:) i used the lavender lotion still and my boys are 4 - 6 . Keeps their skin soft and moist especially in winter and leaves nice not over powering scent:)

January 09, 2012

A great hydrating lotion for my baby`s face and body. As she always flips over to sleep on her tummy which leads to red cheeks (she rubs them back and forth when she goes to sleep & when she wakes up). A tiny dab of this on each cheek and repairs are underway. It is not greasy/shiny like other lotions I previously tried which makes this okay to use anytime. I find myself using it on my hands as well, as it`s so nice and requires so little per use that it really stretches the bottle. Aside from our travel size bottle, we are still using our 1st tube of it (6 months later) with no end in sight!

November 12, 2011

I love the lavender scented baby lotion when I'm having problems sleeping. Apply after a warm bath before bed and you'll pass out and sleep like the dead. Seriously.

November 08, 2011

I have developed dry itchy skin on legs (below the knee)and my heels. I have tried various lotions to make me feel better and Aveeno Baby Lotion is the one I like best. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. And the best feature of all - it is totally fragrance free! This means I can put it on before going to bed and not being kept awake by some fragrance smell.

January 13, 2011

Started using this on my baby years ago. We still use it daily! Unscented, makes skin soft and smooth, and is paraben-free (some, not all, Aveeno creams contain parabens). I tend to get itchy, dry skin and this works to make me comfortable. It's really nice to have one product the whole family can enjoy. We're never without it. The bottle with the pump lasts a long time, but I prefer the tube packaging because it's more portable.

May 19, 2010

I have been using the unscented Aveeno baby lotion on myself because fragrances tend to change on my skin and trigger my migraines. It is completely fragrance free and works wonderfully to moisturize my skin and that of my baby. It is a thinner lotion and it rubs in quickly and easily ad is not at all greasy.

September 14, 2008

Aveeno is one of the best lotions out there.

September 26, 2006

I use all the Aveeno products for my children. I was so disappointed with the Johnson&Johnson line, not impressed by Nivea or Gerber either. The Aveeno brand is modestly priced and works well for the whole family.