Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

January 13, 2011

Started using this on my baby years ago. We still use it daily! Unscented, makes skin soft and smooth, and is paraben-free (some, not all, Aveeno creams contain parabens). I tend to get itchy, dry skin and this works to make me comfortable. It's really nice to have one product the whole family can enjoy. We're never without it. The bottle with the pump lasts a long time, but I prefer the tube packaging because it's more portable.

May 19, 2010

I have been using the unscented Aveeno baby lotion on myself because fragrances tend to change on my skin and trigger my migraines. It is completely fragrance free and works wonderfully to moisturize my skin and that of my baby. It is a thinner lotion and it rubs in quickly and easily ad is not at all greasy.

September 14, 2008

Aveeno is one of the best lotions out there.

September 26, 2006

I use all the Aveeno products for my children. I was so disappointed with the Johnson&Johnson line, not impressed by Nivea or Gerber either. The Aveeno brand is modestly priced and works well for the whole family.