Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

December 29, 2018

I love this lotion

I have a three year old with eczema and I go through lotion like crazy, medicated and nonmedicated. dry itchy skin plagues my boy and most lotions burn his sensitive skin. but the Aveenos baby lotion is soothing and non irritating. it's thick and soaks in well. no greasy feeling. Im willing to pay a little more for this product just so my baby can be more comfortable.

December 20, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

Love this product!!

My children's skin is very sensitive, so I have to be very careful what products I use on it. Since I've been using Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture body lotion, I haven't had any problems with thier skin. It works awesome to protect thier skin from the sun and even the wind. I will continue to use Aveeno on my childeren, beacause it works great on their skin. The cost is also average.

November 09, 2018
    Texas, United States

Buy it again? Yes and yes!

When my daughter was just 1 month old she got the worst rash I have ever seen all over her body, hare face and scalp. What was worse is she was too young for anything with steroids or anything else that could help her. Then I found this lotion and after a few days her skin cleared right up and I have been using it ever since and her skin is so smooth and clear.

October 16, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Perfect for babies and mama!

I started using Aveeno Baby Daily moisture when my children were born, and still use it years later! It's gentle and smells great. I love it for my dry, sensitive skin too!

New York, United States

Smooth aveeno for skin

I love using aveeno daily moisturizer for my skin even I'm not a baby it works to my skin. My friends said when they touch my skin it's so smooth like a baby. They ask .e what is the secret i said it's because of my aveeno daily moisturizer and they start copy me using aveeno products. Thanks to aveeno products i really love my skin.

I'd recommend

This lotion leaves my baby feeling smooth and smelling great. The price is around 6 bucks and can be found anywhere. My family uses lots of aveeno products. I use this on my son daily.

October 03, 2018

This is an amazing baby lotion

I use this lotion on my 4.5 month old, have used it since birth. I love that is goes on nicely and does not feel greasy. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone with babies.

September 27, 2018
    Michigan, United States

This is the best product for Sensitive skin! I buy it as an adult and while I’m pregnant since my skin is just so off right now. I use it on my infants as well.

September 27, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

hi ihave extermely sensitive skin and i love this lotion

hi im robin I have extremely sensitive skin and this prodouct works very well I love the way it feels my skin absorbs it very well and it quickly calms the itching real fast I highly recommend this prodouct I have added a photo of my emotional hearing service fur baby sierrea shes fifteen years old and I giver baths in the baby aveeno baby wash and after shes dried off I use the baby aveeno lotion on her for she has very dry skin and it really helps her to we both love it.

September 21, 2018

Aveeno Baby is AMAZING!

My family has been using Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion for years! I have always chosen Aveeno Baby for my children but not only do I love this product for them, I love using it myself! My two daughters and I use this product once a day and our skin is so soft and smooth after one use! Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion is a necessity in our household!