Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

October 03, 2018

I'd recommend

This lotion leaves my baby feeling smooth and smelling great. The price is around 6 bucks and can be found anywhere. My family uses lots of aveeno products. I use this on my son daily.

October 03, 2018

This is an amazing baby lotion

I use this lotion on my 4.5 month old, have used it since birth. I love that is goes on nicely and does not feel greasy. I would definitely recommend this lotion to anyone with babies.

September 27, 2018
    Michigan, United States

This is the best product for Sensitive skin! I buy it as an adult and while I’m pregnant since my skin is just so off right now. I use it on my infants as well.

September 27, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

hi ihave extermely sensitive skin and i love this lotion

hi im robin I have extremely sensitive skin and this prodouct works very well I love the way it feels my skin absorbs it very well and it quickly calms the itching real fast I highly recommend this prodouct I have added a photo of my emotional hearing service fur baby sierrea shes fifteen years old and I giver baths in the baby aveeno baby wash and after shes dried off I use the baby aveeno lotion on her for she has very dry skin and it really helps her to we both love it.

September 21, 2018

Aveeno Baby is AMAZING!

My family has been using Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion for years! I have always chosen Aveeno Baby for my children but not only do I love this product for them, I love using it myself! My two daughters and I use this product once a day and our skin is so soft and smooth after one use! Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion is a necessity in our household!

September 20, 2018

We are home

My son has eczema and this is his cream. Truly an exceptional cream so happy I found it. Relieves his dryness and itch like a breeze. We are home with this one, no more searching for us.

August 21, 2018

Decent, but heavy.

I love that this lotion has good ingredients like oatmeal, but I do not like the texture in which it leaves your skin feeling deprived of oxygen. My daughter has eczema and I was really hoping to find her a lotion with good ingredients but absorbs quickly so that it can still breathe and heal. This failed for us.

August 16, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

great product

another great product that delivers what it says it does ...calming and soothing to little ones skin...non greasy and goes on easy ...two thumbs up from this Grandma

August 16, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Smells great works even better

My daughter has super sensitive skin. We have tried a lot of lotions and usually they make her skin worse, or they leave her skin feeling greasy. I love the Aveeno lotion. It smells great, doesnt leave a residue, and leaves her skin smooth and soft.

August 08, 2018

Favourite Baby Lotion

We used to use baby live clean, but I didn't like the smell of it, so we switched to aveeno baby and I really like this lotion, It goes on easy, its non-greasy, baby has no reaction to it and it doesn't have much of a fragrance to it at all.