Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

May 14, 2017

My son has had sensitive skin ever since he was a baby. I tired several recommended baby products but my son still suffered. One day I came across Baby Aveeno. I have stuck with it ever since and my son is now 11 years old.

May 10, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Is always an aveeno user. Thisbone is perfect for my babies' delicate skin. Keeps their skin moisturized and smooth all day all night. Will recommend to others for sure. Thanks aveeno!

May 06, 2017

I absolutely love Aveeno products. There products have been around for years. It was the only skin care brand I would put on my son's skin. He had eczema and I would use many of their product including their soap, bath treatments and creams without worry of them irritating his sensitive skin.

The Aveeno baby lotion is fragrance free and made with natural colloidal oatmeal. It's pediatrician reccomended and since it's hypoallergenic it is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skin. The Aveeno Baby Daily Body Lotion leaves my daughter's skin feeling well hydrated for hours after applying. I love that it doesn't leave her skin feeling greasy or tacky just smooth and soft as a child's skin should be.

May 04, 2017

Le prix est un peux cher mais sa en vaut ton prix.. Je ne pourrais plus me passer de cette creme avec mon bébé il sont tellement bon et la peau tellement douce wow jadore

April 28, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin. Aveeno Baby keeps his skin moisturized and soft. I love that it doesn't leave a greasy film on his skin. Definitely a great product worth the money.

April 11, 2017

This lotion has worked best for the majority of children I care for. It is great for sensitive skin and really does moisturise dry skin without causing any irritation or exasperating other skin conditions. It is my preferred lotion.

March 26, 2017

I use aveeno baby lotion on both of my girls. I find that it moisturizer their skin well without leaving it feeling greasy. It helps to keep their skin from drying out in the winter months especially.

March 18, 2017

Good gentle, fragrance free lotion. I bought this because it was on a recommended list for helping baby eczema. This is good lotion -- but it wasn't strong enough for my babies eczema (which in fairness it doesn't say it will control eczema). Instead I bought Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream -- which works very well.

March 17, 2017

aveeno are the best baby products love love the smell and keep baby skin very soft
    we use aveeno baby products and the bodywash for adult to aveeno is product that i recommend to everyone

March 14, 2017

Before baby arrived I purchased four different brands of body lotion. This is my favourite one. My son had baby acne and I applied this to his face and it cleared up very quickly.