Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

March 21, 2019

I love this product. We use this everyday, after bath.

Baby loves and enjoy putting on lotion. Keeps our bath time fun and have been part of our routine. Leaving her skin soft and smooth without drying her skin.

March 17, 2019

Worth buying it

Its really a good lotion for my little one's soft skin..it will leave skin even more softer...Great product to buy and use it..
    Whenever I massage my baby he loves it...and I really enjoying moisturising his skin with this lotion..because the results are great

March 15, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Works great

A few weeks ago I changed my babies lotion because her skin was super dry. After 2 days I started to see a difference. Right now her skin is almost clear and it looks amazing. I recommend this lotion for all babies.

March 04, 2019

Great lotion

Keeps my baby’s skin so soft even with the harsh cold winter weather in Canada. I use it myself to help relieve dry, cracked skin on my hands; always offers quick relief.

February 22, 2019

Love this Lotion

I would absolutely recommend this product. I have sensitive skin so I worry my baby may as well. But I know with aveeno products I have no worries. It's soft and gentle and very moisturizing.

February 15, 2019

Great for newborns

My son used this as a newborn for the longest time. It seemed to helped alot with his dry skin and i didn't have to worry about his face being washed with harsh chemicals. We used johnsons at first but for sure this was the go too for now:)

February 08, 2019

Can't live with out it

This is the only lotion I use. My skin gets very dry and this is the only lotion I found that works. I tell everyone about it. I love the calming comfort lotion the best.

February 07, 2019

It works

Over the past month or so I have noticed dry patches on my daughters skin, because my family has a history of skin conditions I decided to give this product a try, and I can honestly say it helps!!!! Iv noticed a difference in her skin within a few days!!!

February 03, 2019

Great for dry newborn skin!

This helped so much with both my boys newborn skin. Their bodies were so dry after the first week, and this lotion cleared it up so quick! Definitely recommend!

January 31, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I have a 3 month old baby and I absolutely love this lotion. It’s just the right amount of moisture needed for my baby’s gentle skin. I use it for myself as well.