Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

May 10, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing

Love this for my son, he has sensitive skin & this is the only stuff I use besides Johnson & Johnson , he is extremely soft after .. we absolutely love this stuff

May 02, 2018

Very moist and sinks in

I was looking for a lotion that didn’t have a strong smell and something that absorbs well and this one does exactly that , you can use just a bit and it goes a long way , worth the money

April 14, 2018

So easily absorbed

I love this fragrance free lotion! Provides instant relief to dry skin and is absorbed so easily. It is good for newborns and I use it for myself too!

April 08, 2018

Good to newborns

It’s keep skin really soft and feels smooth after applying on babies skin and also can be used on full body for daily moisturizing of baby in dry weather. It’s worth the price

March 17, 2018

Gentle care for delicate skin

Perfect for my baby's sensitive skin. Goes on nicely and doesnt feel sticky. We've used this for two babies and also for tattoo care. All of us have sensitive skin and we haven't seen any reactions - just nice, soft skin.

March 06, 2018

Aveeno lotion is a great all purpose lotion

The whole family uses Aveeno baby lotion. Even though I don't have babies anymore, we still use the lotion. It leaves the skin soft and moisturized. Our family has used Aveeno lotion for years and its a must have in any household.

March 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

Both of my kids get very dry skin in the winter, this lotion completely hydrated their skin. I even use it on myself. Definitely something I will continue to buy.

February 20, 2018

aveeno

I have to kids , 6 and 4 years old.And i use Aveeno lotion for them every day , even they are not babys, it make them feel good with Aveeno lotion speacaly on winter! yhjs js the best lotion fir babys and kids ever!

January 17, 2018

Aveeno

I would reccomend this lotion to anyone as it leaves your skin really soft and hydrated. It is also works really good for putting moisture into people who have extremely dry skin.

January 17, 2018

I would definitely recommend this product very good

This baby lotion is the best one out there. I use it for all 3 of my kids. My baby gets a bit of eczema on the back of his legs and it works great for this.