Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

March 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

Both of my kids get very dry skin in the winter, this lotion completely hydrated their skin. I even use it on myself. Definitely something I will continue to buy.

February 20, 2018

aveeno

I have to kids , 6 and 4 years old.And i use Aveeno lotion for them every day , even they are not babys, it make them feel good with Aveeno lotion speacaly on winter! yhjs js the best lotion fir babys and kids ever!

January 17, 2018

Aveeno

I would reccomend this lotion to anyone as it leaves your skin really soft and hydrated. It is also works really good for putting moisture into people who have extremely dry skin.

January 17, 2018

I would definitely recommend this product very good

This baby lotion is the best one out there. I use it for all 3 of my kids. My baby gets a bit of eczema on the back of his legs and it works great for this.

December 15, 2017

Absolutely effective!!!

My newborn baby had severe neonatal acne when she was about a month old. I applied aveeno baby lotion three times a day to the affected areas in her face and neck, and in less than a week, my baby’s skin condition significantly improved and is now back to her flawless smooth baby skin. This lotion also improved her drool rash on the left cheek in approximately 2 days of application of 3-4 times a day. I trust this product 100% when it comes to my baby’s skin especially during winter season. It is scent-free and absolutely moisturizing to the skin, leaving it soft, smooth and nongreasy. I highly recommend aveeno baby to all moms in need of a quality baby product for their little one. :)

December 13, 2017
    California, United States

Helps a lot

My daughter has sensitive skin and every other lotion I tried has broken out her skin in redness and irritation. Aveeno baby daily moisture lotion has been a god send! It’s the only lotion I use on her and she hasn’t had any irritation since. The texture is nice, not too watery and leaves her skin soft and silky smoothe. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t take forever to rub in. The price for the amount of lotion you get is unbeatable , especially for such an amazing product. I see myself using this for many many years to come. I definitely recommend this lotion for babies and kids with sensitivities to frangrances or just skin sensitivities at all .

October 03, 2017

Great for baby eczema!

I bought this product for my youngest, who is 14 months now.
    He had patchy eczema on his feet, ankles, legs, face.
    It kept him moisturized for quite awhile.
    The scent is natural and subtle.
    Non-greasy, very silky.
    I recommend!

September 12, 2017

Keeps my baby's skin super soft!

Aveeno baby lotion keeps my baby girls skin super soft. We use it after every bath and I rub it onto her back at night to help her fall asleep. I love this product and will continue to purchase!

August 21, 2017

I found this one of the most effective creams on my skin!

As I am prone to having dry skin, I thought I could give this sample cream a try. Available in 200ml or 300ml, the secret to this cream is the natural ingredient of active colloidal oatmeal which helps restore the skin's natural barrier function.

The Aveeno I tried was fragrance free, but it is possible to obtain the cream with a natural light lavender scent. On tearing open my sample packet, Ii squeezed out the cream, noticing how silky smooth it was and how I could pick things up after rubbing it in without it leaving a lasting film on my hands.

After using it for a few days, I could feel that the cream had stopped my skin cracking and flaking.

July 14, 2017

great for sensitive skin

Aveeno baby lotion is great product babies.my son has really dry skin and he was always getting eczema because for itching. This product works really good with his skin, gives moisture to his skin all day, works well with his sensitive skin.