Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

May 15, 2019

Life saver!

I get eczema unfortunately! But this always seems to combat my itchiness and leaves me with less redness or bumps! Super smooth guide makes it perfect!

April 29, 2019

Wonderful

I love the feeling that all the Aveeno products do to my skin. The body washes and lotions are the only products my boyfriend purchases. I love when he brings me them home as well. I get excited just knowing when i get out of the shower my skin will smell nice and feel soft after i put lotion on..

April 16, 2019

Definitely buy this

My little one is so dry and once I use this he is very comfortable. I even love having it on my hands after lifting him up. I will definitely be getting this again

April 04, 2019

Love this

I have become a fan of all aveeno baby products. This lotion keeps my baby’s skin moisturized all day along with no dry flakes. I love using it to give him a massage. It also smells great!

April 03, 2019

Works like magic

Our little baby got acne at 4 weeks, pharmacist recommended this lotion and since then we’ve been using it. Got rid of acne after few uses. Definetly will be using this for awhile

April 03, 2019

Love it

I enjoy this baby lotion definitely one thing is not so much perfumes and makes baby skin soft as silk and its not to costly works great for relaxing your baby after bath wit
    h a nice rub

Updated On: April 03, 2019

I have the wash and shampoo also

March 15, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Works great

A few weeks ago I changed my babies lotion because her skin was super dry. After 2 days I started to see a difference. Right now her skin is almost clear and it looks amazing. I recommend this lotion for all babies.

February 15, 2019

Great for newborns

My son used this as a newborn for the longest time. It seemed to helped alot with his dry skin and i didn't have to worry about his face being washed with harsh chemicals. We used johnsons at first but for sure this was the go too for now:)

February 08, 2019

Can't live with out it

This is the only lotion I use. My skin gets very dry and this is the only lotion I found that works. I tell everyone about it. I love the calming comfort lotion the best.

February 07, 2019

It works

Over the past month or so I have noticed dry patches on my daughters skin, because my family has a history of skin conditions I decided to give this product a try, and I can honestly say it helps!!!! Iv noticed a difference in her skin within a few days!!!