Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

March 15, 2019

Works great

A few weeks ago I changed my babies lotion because her skin was super dry. After 2 days I started to see a difference. Right now her skin is almost clear and it looks amazing. I recommend this lotion for all babies.

February 15, 2019

Great for newborns

My son used this as a newborn for the longest time. It seemed to helped alot with his dry skin and i didn't have to worry about his face being washed with harsh chemicals. We used johnsons at first but for sure this was the go too for now:)

February 08, 2019

Can't live with out it

This is the only lotion I use. My skin gets very dry and this is the only lotion I found that works. I tell everyone about it. I love the calming comfort lotion the best.

February 07, 2019

It works

Over the past month or so I have noticed dry patches on my daughters skin, because my family has a history of skin conditions I decided to give this product a try, and I can honestly say it helps!!!! Iv noticed a difference in her skin within a few days!!!

February 03, 2019

Great for dry newborn skin!

This helped so much with both my boys newborn skin. Their bodies were so dry after the first week, and this lotion cleared it up so quick! Definitely recommend!

January 31, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I have a 3 month old baby and I absolutely love this lotion. It’s just the right amount of moisture needed for my baby’s gentle skin. I use it for myself as well.

January 23, 2019

I like it

Aveeno is the one of the best product I have used for my baby . It moisturizes lotion keep the babies skin moist for long time. It has with no fragrance which helped me to apply on the new born babys.

December 31, 2018

Aveeno

I absolutely love Aveeno products. I have dry skin all year long but when winter comes around it seems to get even more dry. I have tried countless number of lotions for the mist expensive to the cheapest and I found that Aveeno works the best. Its light weight and non greasy and feels so nice on my skin and it last all day.

December 29, 2018

LOVE!

This is one of the best lotions that I have found. I use baby lotion for myself, and I absolutely love it!! And it doesn't irritate my skin at all. Plus it smells good

December 29, 2018

I love this lotion

I have a three year old with eczema and I go through lotion like crazy, medicated and nonmedicated. dry itchy skin plagues my boy and most lotions burn his sensitive skin. but the Aveenos baby lotion is soothing and non irritating. it's thick and soaks in well. no greasy feeling. Im willing to pay a little more for this product just so my baby can be more comfortable.