Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#6 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

March 26, 2014

I received a sample travel sized bottle of this lotion a while ago, and used it as a hand lotion to keep in my purse. It worked so well, even in the freezing cold, dry winter air my area has had. I love how it doesn't have much of a scent, and instantly absorbs without leaving any residue. And even though I wash my hands often throughout the day I didn't need to reapply this too often. It keeps my hands soft and protected, and really soothed the super dry spots.
    I'd definitely buy a bottle of this for myself and recommend it to anyone!

March 26, 2014

Aveeno baby absorbs very well. Skin is so soft to touch

1.7/5

March 26, 2014

Within 10 minutes of applying, baby's skin it dry again!

March 24, 2014

My baby has very sensitive skin and I have tried several baby lotions. Only Aveeno baby body lotion suits her.

February 19, 2014

I like this lotion better than alot of baby lotions. It is unscented which is nice. Some baby lotions have a strong baby powder scent that is a little much. This is nice. It goes on smoothly and does not irritate baby's sensitive skin. Keeps his skin soft and smooth even in the winter!

February 17, 2014

Was way better then Johnson's Baby Body Lotion

September 26, 2013

(also a Johnson's and Johnson's brand) but I much prefer Aveeno's. It has nice light scent. I used it on my baby's skin when it started to become flaky and dry (1 month old). After one use, the flakes went away. I now use this after each wash to keep my baby's skin nice and soft.

July 12, 2013

My son had dry skin and his pediatrician recommended we stop using any soaps when we wash him and to wash him only every 2-3 days. It's impossible not to wash a 16 month old in the summer! A friend recommended I try Aveeno after his bath and it has been amazing! His skin is definitely improved and looks and feels better.

2.7/5

July 10, 2013

I did not like this product, its too greasy and waxy on the skin

July 04, 2013

this works really good on dry skin i used this on my 2 year old he had really bad dry skin nothing else worked but this ever since i used it on him hes never had dry skin again