AVEENO Baby Eczema Care Body Wash Reviews

July 23, 2018

My winter-skin Go-To

I get extremely dry/itchy skin in winter and I have a number of fragrance allergies. This stuff is perfect for those times. I don't even have a baby - I buy this product for myself.

June 21, 2018

Only baby wash to use

My daughter had a bonemarrow transplant and she had very bad sensitive skin after all the chemo. This was the only soap that helped her not break out so bad. This is the only wash I will buy to use on her sensitive skin. I highly recommend it. The price is a bit high but I buy it one sale.

March 16, 2018

Aveno baby eczema wash

When my daughter was just under a year she got eczema so I tried Aveno and it worked within two days! She hasn't gotten it since then but I'm singing it on her everyday. There's been times where I would use it. It truly is a great product for babies who have eczema. I strongly recommend this product

March 13, 2018

great product

The Aveeno baby ecxema body wash is a great product to use as our children and grandchildren have eczma and it calms the itchy feelin they get and helps to heal them.

March 04, 2018

Helped my baby with severely bad eczema

Within one use of this product my baby’s rashy skin was already showing major signs of improvement. Will never use anything other than this for her delicate skin

February 08, 2018

Great product!

I love this line of Aveeno baby eczema products. I have tried many different brands on my sons sensitive skin and this is the only one that doesn't irritate or dry out his skin. We use it daily for his baths and now I use it on my daughter too. I would definitely recommend this to anyone for their little ones.

January 23, 2018

Mom and baby favorite

We recently moved from a 2-season to a 4-season country during winter. And the cold really made our skin very dry and itchy. Aveeno is a life saver both for mom and baby. Haha!

January 17, 2018

Still using it and will till he notices it says 'Baby'

My son has very dry, sensitive skin that tends to break out in excema rashes. This wash works so well on him and I love that it is still softly scented. My only complaint is that it tends to not suds up as much as what he would like as he is enjoying bubbles more and more. A little more expensive but worth the money in my opinion.
    Love the incorporation of oatmeal into all Aveeno products - really makes a difference.

November 08, 2017

Worth the money

My Little One has eczema, so I need to be careful what I use on their skin. Some body washes are not as gentle as they advertise. With Aveeno they deliver on their promise.

October 01, 2017

Gentle and Light

I have used this product on my son for a couple of years now, it is light and very good for sensitive skin however it doesn't help my son 100% as I would like it to. I have had to resort to a different brand over the past couple of months.