Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream Reviews
#5 in Lotions

This patented Triple Oat formula soothes and moisturizes to help care for your baby's delicate skin with eczema.  Developed with leading dermatologists, this innovative cream moisturizes to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and prevent the recurrence of itching and irritation caused by eczema. Essential Active Naturals: soothing colloidal oatmeal, pure oat essence (an emollient), and ceramides (essential lipids found within the skin's surface that help enhance the skin's protective function by locking in moisture).

September 12, 2017

Great stuff

This line of product baby aveeno eczema care cream is pretty tought.. Its works well on babys skin to help reduce and disapear all signs of eczema and smell skin issues. No strong odors and no greassy stains left on the clothes..

September 12, 2017

Have a little person?

So I have a little handsome person in my life, My son and suffers really bad excema; He tends to get itchy and red if he misses one lotion time! I use these aveeno baby products and they really help! Honestly I am so grateful they work but I have to be persistent on making sure I lotion him! happy baby equals happy mommy!

August 31, 2017

Meilleur produit pour les petits

J'ai toujours utiliser les produits Aveeno pour mon petit. Surtout, qu'il a un peau très sensible et il fait de l'eczema. Le prix est très abordable comparer d'autre produits.

August 08, 2017

Love this product for my daughter

My daughter has eczema and I've tried several products to ease the itching and dryness however nothing worked as well as Aveeno. Their products are reasonably priced based on the quality of the product. The smell is also quite nice which was something not common in products for treatment of eczema.

August 05, 2017

Great Product

I use this stuff all the time, my son has eczema and it helps relieve him of the horrible itching, the smell, the price, all around a good buy! In general, if you're dealing with dry or itchy skin it's good, I personally just enjoy the fact that it helps my little boy.

June 28, 2017

No more eczema!

My granddaughter has very sensitive skin and was diagnosed with eczema at about 4 months old. We were already using sensitive skin products but nothing seemed to help... Until we tried Aveeno Eczema therapy! She is now 22 months and if we miss putting it on her, even one, after an Aveeno baby wash/shampoo bath, she gets those nasty spots! We have tried other eczema lotions but this one works!

June 22, 2017

Love! Love! Love!

This is by far the best eczema cream I have found for my daughters delicate skin. It is lightweight and scent free which when she has need for the cream is important. I also use the product myself and love it. Weather its from extreme cold, allergies or eczema we always have a bottle of this cream around in our house!

June 14, 2017

Best eczema cream

This is the best eczema cream I have used on my baby! It works immediately and is really effective! My baby was born in October and suffered from bad eczema I tried everything but this is the only cream that gave visible and fast results!

June 14, 2017

Truly A Lifesaver. !

This is the ONLY lotion that keeps my daughters Eczema in check. I love love love love it. I have recommended it to all my family and friends. The price is great, its not greasy at all and actually works. Eczema can be very painful, this has made a true impact on my families life.

June 12, 2017

Great for sensitive skin!

This is my go to baby lotion. So gentle for sensitive skin yet effective. Used as a daily moisturizer this is a life saver for eczema sufferers like my little guy.