Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 414 in Lotions

This patented Triple Oat formula soothes and moisturizes to help care for your baby's delicate skin with eczema.  Developed with leading dermatologists, this innovative cream moisturizes to help strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and prevent the recurrence of itching and irritation caused by eczema. Essential Active Naturals: soothing colloidal oatmeal, pure oat essence (an emollient), and ceramides (essential lipids found within the skin's surface that help enhance the skin's protective function by locking in moisture).

May 26, 2017

Love this for my sons eczema !! Tried many different creams and this one always works the best for him without any stinging or extra irritation!! Love that we don't have to turn to steroid cream when we used this continuously!

May 25, 2017

My son started suffering from really bad eczema on his belly and legs at about a year old. I swore by this stuff as well as their eczema bath treatment. Really soothe his skin and cured the itchiness.

May 15, 2017

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream was a life saver for my nephew's eczema! It caused absolutely no irritation, and really helped soothe the eczema and calm down the redness itself. I highly recommend this for everyone dealing with a baby with eczema.

May 15, 2017

Excellent cream that soothes and calms itchy skin and actually treats and heals scaly, raw, inflamed eczema inflicted. my baby's skin is so much better!!!

May 14, 2017

Both my children since they were tiny babies, have had eczema on their arms, cheeks and back. I tend to wash my hands way too much and dry my skin out terribly and this Aveeno care cream is AMAZING! I recommend it to everyone every chance I get!

May 08, 2017

I use this product on my son quite frequently. After a few applications, his eczema is not visible. I like this product because it is not harsh on his skin and would prefer to avoid using a steroid cream.

May 04, 2017

This is a hard one I tried a lot of eczema cream on my daughter & none of the creams that you can buy ever worked. But a lot of kids are different some it might work fine & others it won't.

May 03, 2017

This product is awesome. My daughter had the most extreme rash all over her face from cradle cap and this cleared it up in a matter of days. Now anytime any of our kids has anything dry or sore looking we apply this gold at bedtime and they wake up good as new!

May 02, 2017

I use this product on my son every day especially after his bath. My sons belly and back get itchy and this cream rally helps keep the skin moist and prevents him from scratching his exzema.

April 17, 2017

I have dry skin ad eczema as well Las my daughter. She has it worse. I tried many creams and brands but found what works for her. It's Aveeno Baby products. At her age she's 8 and if I use any aveeno lotions on her it does help. Using the eczema cream on her every day keeps her skin soft and no breakouts. With daily use of this product it improves appearance of skin. Her skin is so soft and smooth and if either of us forget to remind her...it does not make her skin worse. It's been the only thing to work on her skin. And I recommend his product to literally anyone. I even use it sometimes.