Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews
#1 in Skin Care

February 21, 2018

The only cream that works!

My son has eczema on his lower body. It gets very red behind his knees and on his bottom. He has received a prescription from the doctor and all this did was irritate it more. I thought the aveeno cream was a bit pricey but it is totally worth every penny. We use it every night and his eczema is completely cleared. He is no longer itcy, or in pain. However, if we forget to use it a few nights it will flare up again. The bottle is large and does last a long time.

February 13, 2018

My 1st choice for lotion

I have used Aveeno Baby Eczema Care for myself and all of my children for years. All of my children have very sensitive skin and there are very few lotions that I could use on them without irritating their skin. Aveeno Baby Eczema Care was used from head to toe after every bath for the first few years of their lives.

I still use it myself when my eczema flares up. It works so much better than steroid cream, which makes my skin crack and bleed. Aveeno Baby keeps my skin soft and soothes the itchiness and irritation that comes with an eczema flare.

February 10, 2018

Fantastic

Perfect for eczema dry skin
    Recommended by dr. For hand eczema. Itchiness has reduced. Really glad i used it. Try and test it yourself. Want to try others in range

February 07, 2018

Wonderful product!!

Use this product on my baby boy all the time due to his dry skin and eczema. I would definitely recommend this product. Even for adults with dry hands it helps more than regular creams!

February 05, 2018

Helped my baby's dry skin after one use!

Although pricey, this cream helped soothe my baby's very dry skin almost immediately. There is a very mild scent and the texture is creamy but not too thick. It goes on so smooth and makes the bed time routine very soothing and pleasant.

December 15, 2017

Made such a difference in my babies skin

Both my daughter and son had skin problems when they were babies. This brand of cream was the only cream to soften and clear up their skin. I learned from my first to only use this on my second.

2.2/5

December 12, 2017

was not for my son

My son has eczema, and it gets worse when it comes this dry season. I was not sure which one works better, and I gave it a try for this one, as it says "eczema care".

Unfortunately, it didn't do well to treat eczema for him, and he kept scratching. It might work on some people, but he was not the case. As a regular moisturizer, it works okay, so other people are using it in the house. However, this one is pricey end just as a moisturizer. I hoped that it worked on him.

December 11, 2017

best baby product

this is one of the best products i've used for my baby's rash or what they call "Winter itch". We also tried sending it to my niece back home and they loved it too.it definitely works overtime. Good value for the money

November 07, 2017

Great for Baby Acne

This was recommended to me by my Pediatrician. My Little One had baby acne and the Dr. recommended I use this product because it was not medical strength but would get the job done in a gentle and fast way. In a few days baby's face was back to normal. I still use it to take care of simple baby/toddler rashes. It costs about $8, but is well worth it.

October 03, 2017

The best your baby can get

Wow and wow. I have two boys and they would get excels eczema. I wasn't happy to use cortison creams on them daily and then found this product. I can't thank enough aveeno for making such an amazing product. Eczema went away and never had to use cortison cream again. Now we use it once a week to keep up with moisture. Definitely a must!!!!