Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews
#1 in Skin Care

March 06, 2018

Will Definitely buy this again

Started using this cream to help my little boy with dry skin on his legs and face. It started working very quickly and cleared up the dry patches within a day or two. I will definitely buy this product again when I run out.

March 06, 2018

The best cream for my baby's chapped skin

My son gets very dry, red cheeks, especially in the winter. This cream soothes them overnight. It's scent-free, easy to apply, and great value! I use so many Aveeno products now, for myself and him.

March 05, 2018

not greasy at all!

This product made my baby's extremely dry skin heal in just one use! The best this is that it's not greasy at all! It absorbs into the skin so well! There is no strong scent either so its perfect for babies, esp those with sensitive skin!

February 24, 2018

Perfect for eczema!

My doctor recommended this cream for my baby's eczema! It is one of the creams I use everyday and that helps control the eczema. The cream is dense which sometimes makes it hard to lay on the body, but it's definetly worth the buy.

February 21, 2018

The only cream that works!

My son has eczema on his lower body. It gets very red behind his knees and on his bottom. He has received a prescription from the doctor and all this did was irritate it more. I thought the aveeno cream was a bit pricey but it is totally worth every penny. We use it every night and his eczema is completely cleared. He is no longer itcy, or in pain. However, if we forget to use it a few nights it will flare up again. The bottle is large and does last a long time.

February 13, 2018

My 1st choice for lotion

I have used Aveeno Baby Eczema Care for myself and all of my children for years. All of my children have very sensitive skin and there are very few lotions that I could use on them without irritating their skin. Aveeno Baby Eczema Care was used from head to toe after every bath for the first few years of their lives.

I still use it myself when my eczema flares up. It works so much better than steroid cream, which makes my skin crack and bleed. Aveeno Baby keeps my skin soft and soothes the itchiness and irritation that comes with an eczema flare.

February 10, 2018

Fantastic

Perfect for eczema dry skin
    Recommended by dr. For hand eczema. Itchiness has reduced. Really glad i used it. Try and test it yourself. Want to try others in range

February 07, 2018

Wonderful product!!

Use this product on my baby boy all the time due to his dry skin and eczema. I would definitely recommend this product. Even for adults with dry hands it helps more than regular creams!

February 05, 2018

Helped my baby's dry skin after one use!

Although pricey, this cream helped soothe my baby's very dry skin almost immediately. There is a very mild scent and the texture is creamy but not too thick. It goes on so smooth and makes the bed time routine very soothing and pleasant.

December 15, 2017

Made such a difference in my babies skin

Both my daughter and son had skin problems when they were babies. This brand of cream was the only cream to soften and clear up their skin. I learned from my first to only use this on my second.