4.1/5
AVEENO Baby Eczema Care Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal Moisturizing Cream Reviews
Ranked #2 in Skin Care

June 15, 2017

Just ok

I love the scent of this product and how easily it goes on amd that it's not greasy at all. On the other hand for the price of it, I would expect it to be more effective. The exec a has went down a bit but not as much as I'd like.

2.7/5

June 15, 2017

It didn't improve my baby eczema condition

My baby has eczema since he was 2 months old. Aveeno Baby eczema cream was one of the first specialized creams I have tried. Unfortunately, it did nothing to my baby skin. No improvement so far

2.7/5

June 06, 2017

It's alright! It didn't take my sons ezcema spots away, but it would help it not get worse. Makes his skin super soft though. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I don't mind using it. Might be different for someone else though!

May 27, 2017

I loved this cream when my son was little and actually used it for myself from time to time. He would get the odd break out of eczema and this help his little skin from getting red and itchy.

May 27, 2017

I use this cream daily on my son. Even when he was a baby it was still gentle enough to use on his very sensitive skin. It has no scent and feels amazing on the skin. Of even used it on my face before applying makeup. It soaks into the skin nicely and doesn't take very long to dry. Anyone with a newborn this is a must have.

3.2/5

May 15, 2017

We apply this on my son before he go to bed, because he usually scratches his skin at night and can't sleep at all. It doesn't do much and we do not see any difference at all. He still feel itchy and he still scratches his skin.

The only good thing I like about this product is it does not leave any greasy feeling and it's not too pricy compare to other eczema care products.

February 25, 2017

My little guy suffers from allergies. When he has a breakout of hives I use the Calming baby wash as well as the lotion. It usually relieves the reaction right away. The smell is very mild, but enough to give him that delicious baby smell. The lotion is not oily, it absorbs quickly and leaves no residue. I even use it in myself.

February 20, 2017

this moisturizing cream is effective for itchy skin,dry skin, redish skin.speacialy for those babies who have eczema problems.its price is good according its use you can say one cream for lot of problems.

January 03, 2017

My daughter has eczema and could only use steroid cream to give her some relief . Purchased this product and now her skin is looking and feeling so much better. Glad to not use the steroids and still get the same effect with aveeno baby. Great job!

September 24, 2016

Wow! This product really works! My baby had eczema in patches on his back from the time he was 5 months old. I really wanted to avoid a cortisone cream if at all possible but the dry red patches either reappeared quickly or failed to improve at all when I used traditional baby lotions and natural oils (e.g. coconut).

I thought I would have to give up and get a prescription but then decided to make one more trip to the drugstore. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the relatively steep price compared to other baby lotions but I am so glad that I did. When I started using this after 3 months of no success with other products, it seemed like a miracle. All of his dry patches were cleared up within days!

Now, all I do is reapply where dry spots start to form. We even went away for a week without this and the eczema came back very quickly - totally resolved again after using this cream.

I highly recommend this product and am so thankful that it gave back comfortable skin to my little guy!