Aveeno Baby Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

Protects skin with 100% naturally-sourced MINERALGUARD® Technology
• Formulated with moisturizing ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat extract
• Clinically shown to be non-irritating and hypoallergenic
• Designed for a baby’s delicate skin
• Gentle, waterproof formula is also fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, oil-free,
non-comedogenic

August 12, 2019

My go to sunscreen I trust on my child!

Nothing you want more than to ensure your child is safe, especially when it comes to the sun! This lotion is perfectly thick and has great coverage. Lasts for a while and protects my little guys skin, from head to toes!

July 11, 2019

Love it!

I tried another mineral sun screen last year for my 1 year old and it worked well (it was a couple bucks cheaper that aveeno) but after getting this aveeno infant sun screen from another mom I will pay the etra couple bucks. It is by far thinner, and spreads much better and is even 5 SPF stronger than the other brand I had previously tried!

July 05, 2019

Very Thick

I chose this product as I have sensitive skin and I read online that this is better for sensitive skin due to the ingredients in it. The sunscreen is effective and provided me sun protection as advertised however the product is thick and takes a bit of effort to work it into the skin. Would definitely recommend if you don't mind a thicker sunscreen.

July 03, 2019

Will buy again

I was looking for sunscreen for my 11 month old, and this showed up on several of the websites I've visited. It's nice and thick, but easy to apply evenly. Needs a bit rubbing in to clear the white streaks, but no complaints from my son. No scents, and no sun burns so far. Will definitely buy again next year!

July 03, 2019

Cost a bit more but works great

I did some research online and this is one of the better ones that has less chemicals in it. It works great but needs to be worked in so it doesn't show white on the skin. It is a thick lotion and will most likely buy again.

June 20, 2019

Go to sunscreen!

Works great on my son who suffers from sensitive skin! No reaction, easy to apply and love that it is 50 SPF! Zinc Oxide is much better to use as a sunscreen block vs chemical based sunscreens!

March 25, 2019

This is our go to sunscreen fornour kids

We purchased the Aveeno sunscreen for baby sensitive skin for our 7 month old baby and our 3 year old son as it was recommended to us by a friend. We found this sunscreen to work well as our kids did not have any bad reactions or sun burns. However, it is a bit hard to apply and requires a bit of effort to spread evenly on skin.

March 23, 2019

Good, but leaves a white cast

I am allergic to chemical sunscreens so I was looking for a mineral sunscreen for the summer. This was a good product but left a white cast on my face.

1.2/5

March 22, 2019

not a good purchase

I choose that brand of sunscreen trying to do the best thing and be good to the environment but when you are under a 30 degree sun in Brazil this product doesn't do the job at all! I would not recommend it you if have to be under strong radiations!

January 19, 2019

My summer must have

I thought my son had an allergy to the sun. He broke out in crazy rashes every time we were out in the sun, I was devastated. I started trying different sunscreens...so many! All natural, sensitive skin, brand name, boutique brands etc...
    Finally, I tried this! Game changer. No reactions at all.
    Literally saved my summer, I buy this in quantity.
    The only drawback is that it can be a bit pricy and not found everywhere. But even there, worth the money.