• Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment
  • Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment

Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment Reviews

Ranked #756 out of 1148 in Bath & Body

This soothing bath treatment is made with natural colloidal oatmeal, a long recognized ingredient that relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin, which is milled into an ultra-fine powder. When dispersed in water, this powder forms a soothing milky bath. After bathing, your body's skin becomes softer and smoother, and dry, itchy, irritated skin is moisturized and relieved. It also temporarily protects and helps relieve minor irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac and insect bites.Additional Product Benefits Include: skin protection, fragrance free, tear-free, soap-free and hypoallergenic.

May 02, 2017

I use this product for my 14 month old son when his exzema gets really bad. This product works wonders for him. Helps prevent the skin from drying out and becoming itchy which is an ongoing battle for my son.

June 24, 2016

Aveeno Baby Soothing Bath Treatment works wonders even on adults! I haven't used it on my baby yet, but I took a bath in it after I broke out in hives from an allergic reaction and it calmed my skin down!

June 17, 2014

This product is wonderful if your baby/toddler has itchy skin from eczema, bug bites, sunburn, or chicken pox. Place one pouch in their bathwater and let them play in it for a while. Helps to calm the itchy bits.

Tip: If the store is out of, or doesn't carry the baby variety, use the adult version but only 1/2 a pouch.

June 15, 2014

This treatment was a life saver. I noticed my son had a rash on his stomach. He seemed quite frustrated and constantly kept putting his hands to his stomach. So I decided to let him soak in the bath treatment for the recommended time span which is about 10-15 minutes. Its a powder consistency which dissolves as you run in through the water. So the bath resembles a milk bath. I only used half a sachet to see the outcome. After one use the rash seemed to decrease quite a bit and he seemed to be in a much better mood. By the third day of using it the rash had completely cleared up. My son was back to his bouncing bundle of joy. So if you notice your son or daughter has a rash , dry skin or just an irritation. This product is a definite buy. Just to even keep in storage for emergencies. It moisturizes their skin and does what it is meant to do. I keep it in my bathroom just incase.

June 11, 2014

I love this stuff, when my diaper would get a bad diaper rash I would put her in a bath with some of this and it would help clear up her rash fast

April 17, 2014

My daughter has sever eczema on her arms and really bad break out randomly on the rest of her body and all the soaps and treatments seemed to irritate it more then anything. Since we used this product she doesn't fight me on bathing anymore and it helps to keep it clear and soft

September 01, 2012

Combines natural oatmeal with a special moisturizer to soothe and relieve dry, irritated skin.

I use this on my 2 year old son whenever he break out from a heat rash or just when he skin gets itchy or just irritated. Works quickly right after bathing and skin becomes soft and supple.

He loves it and always ask to get an oatmeal bath even when he doesn't need it!