Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #541 out of 1074 in Shampoo

This tear-free wash and shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying baby's delicate skin. This gentle formula can be used on skin and hair daily and rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic

April 18, 2017

Avenno baby is a good product. I wash my daughters hair with this shampoo and her hair smells good and soft. The best thing is that tear free. I recommend this product.

April 17, 2017

I had received alot of Johnson & Johnson baby wash for my Baby Shower when I am so against their products;
    I love Aveeno Baby. In the rich soapy lather, the rinse and when baby is out and dried they are so soft, smooth and nourished; how baby's are supposed to feel. All Natural products, its all on the label unlike Johnson&Johnson;. All scents smell so nice, even the no scent smells like baby powder. Love it! Swear by it! Works great and no allergies. Quite expensive but good quality.

April 15, 2017

I buy this product every month for my daughter for her baths it's always sold for a good price, it smells extremely nice and leaves your hair and body really soft. #Aveeno #BabyWash&Shampoo;

March 18, 2017

I really like all of aveeno products but I'm really happy about purchasing aveeno for my baby as well. It is very gentle on his skin and smells great. He has sensitive skin and this product does not irritate his skin at all. Even if it gets in his eyes is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate at all. We also buy the aveeno baby lotion.

March 17, 2017

La peau de ma petite est tellement douce après son bain! légèrement parfumé Je n'arrête pas de me coller après. Aucun effet négatif a dire sur ce produit

March 13, 2017

We love Aveeno baby wash - we rely on it for baby sensitivity and no reactions. both my kids had eczema and it worked great for them and relieved us. 4 years later, we still use aveeno.

March 01, 2017

My doctor swore by all aveeno products, and so do I , I have used Aveeno baby was and shampoo from day one for my little girl and have never had a problem with it ,I have seen many people claiming not to use Aveeno anything because it is a Johnson and Johnson's product and this is not the case My mother Fought Ovarian cancer , Due to using Johnson baby powder her whole life. , Aveeno is in Partnership with Johnston and Johnson's but it is a completely different product .Not only do i love the baby wash but i swear by the baby naturals bum cream , I also recommend it for the elderly who are pron to rashes.

February 28, 2017

I first tried this product on my daughter at a friends house. Immediately I was drawn to the smell. It is a lovely vanilla and lavander scent. It isnt overpowering like some scented products can be. I love how it lathers up in the bath. 5 stars

February 27, 2017

Price point is not bad for the product but I wouldn't purchase again . Does not lather well /apply well . On sensitive skin still causes dryness and my baby broke out in eczema

February 22, 2017

When I had my first and I was a nervous wreck of a mom, imagine my freak out when he developed eczema. Not just a patch here or there, cracking behind both ears, knees, in elbow creases, and under chin. Thanks to Aveeno baby wash and shampoo in our daily routine, it cleared up rather quickly. My following two babies, I dared not touch anything but aveeno until they were past the tender sensitive newborn stages.