Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews
#131 in Shampoo

This tear-free wash and shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying baby's delicate skin. This gentle formula can be used on skin and hair daily and rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic

July 17, 2020

Best best!!

Both my kids have eczema and it’s so hard to trust any brand when it comes to your child’s skin. But Aveeno is one brand that you can trust with your eyes closed! Thank you for making such great products Aveeno!! 5 ⭐️

July 14, 2020

gentle body wash and shampoo

I find in general most baby wash and shampoos on the market to be more or less the same quality-wise and not much differentiate between them all. While I did appreciate that this body wash shampoo is very lightly fragranced, hypoallergenic, paraben free and a really gentle body wash shampoo that's perfect for eczema prone skin, I don't think that it was any different than my daughter's current go to.

July 04, 2020

Perfect for soothing bath times!

This product is amazing for combatting the occasional dryness that sometimes occurs on my baby. Sometimes sensitive skin can occur and I believe in using the most natural products for my child, so I love how this product is hypoallergenic and has a soothing natural Oat Extract. The shampoo leaves the hair soft and with a very healthy appearance. Definitely recommend this for use on a daily basis!

June 18, 2020

Not switching baby wash anytime soon!

I simply love using Aveeno Baby Shampoo and wash on my baby's delicate skin. It is mild and effective at the same time. I stock up a couple of bottles every time I see them on sale. Not going to switch to another brand anytime soon.

January 06, 2020

Nice light scent

I wanted to have the best items I could when I found out we were having my son. I personally have sensitivity to lots of items so I was afraid I would pass that on. This wash has been great it's thick so you don't need to use a lot, it has the slightest hint of scent and he doesn't mind it even if it gets near his eyes.

1.0/5

December 18, 2019

Dont use with eczema

If yor child has eczema Do Not use ANY Aveeno product they all contain perfume and therefore this will worsen your childs eczema rash. This can spread very quickly and be serious. Try a product that doesnt contain ingredient Parfum or Perfume instead

December 18, 2019

Aveeno baby wash and shampoo

I love all Aveeno baby products. They are so gentle on skin and hair. Aveeno wash and shampoo never gets into my toddler's eyes. She loves taking her baths, thanks to Aveeno. One bottle lasts very long and leaves her skin soft and moisturized.

September 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Good budget option baby shampoo

Occasionally I am not able to find my usual California Baby Sensitive formula baby shampoo. In those cases, this is not a bad backup. It is readily available and priced very well. The ingredients aren't quite as clean as the California Baby line, but they are far better than nearly all the common baby shampoos out there, and it is indeed gentle enough for babies. My little ones can use this without getting all dried out. So while this is not my first choice, I'm glad it is there for another, more easily attainable and more cost effective option for gentle baby baths.

August 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfect for delicate skin

I originally purchased this when I went on holiday with my little one earlier this year as it is a 2in1. I’ve got to say I was really impressed with it. The fragrance is very lovely and it has been soft on her delicate skin. I’ll definitely continue to use and buy this in the future.

July 14, 2019
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

The best baby wash and shampoo in one!

After trying various baby products and my son coming out in rashes I was told about aveenos baby range, as soon as I started using this producy my sons rash was clearing up!