Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews
#592 in Shampoo

This tear-free wash and shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying baby's delicate skin. This gentle formula can be used on skin and hair daily and rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic

November 08, 2017

Worth the extra coins

I have to be careful what I put on my Little One's skin. Most popular baby washes aren't as gentle as they claim. Aveeno delivers on their promises, but the bottles are small and they are a bit more expensive than most brands.

October 29, 2017

Aveeno products never disappoint.

I have been using Aveeno products for over seventeen years and absolutely love them. My son had moderate eczema when he was a baby so I know how great their products are on the skin. Aveeno is a wonderful product under the umbrella of Johnson & Johnson which has so many wonderful products I also currently use on my daughter's. Although this is a soap free product it lathers nicely and leaves your baby fresh and clean. I love the light fresh fragrance and the fact that this is a body wash as well as shampoo. It's gentle enough that it can be used even on the most sensitive of skin due to its oat based formula. It's pediatrician recommended and of course hypoallergenic. Aveeno has so many great products and keep coming out with more. It's definitely a name brand I will continue to use for me and my family.

May 24, 2017

Que dire de plus que ce produit est wow!!!
    mes enfants on été laver avec Aveeno Baby wash and shampoo, et j'en ai offert a ma soeur pour sont bébé, elle est aussi une maman addicter au aveeno!!!

April 18, 2017

Avenno baby is a good product. I wash my daughters hair with this shampoo and her hair smells good and soft. The best thing is that tear free. I recommend this product.

April 17, 2017

I had received alot of Johnson & Johnson baby wash for my Baby Shower when I am so against their products;
    I love Aveeno Baby. In the rich soapy lather, the rinse and when baby is out and dried they are so soft, smooth and nourished; how baby's are supposed to feel. All Natural products, its all on the label unlike Johnson&Johnson;. All scents smell so nice, even the no scent smells like baby powder. Love it! Swear by it! Works great and no allergies. Quite expensive but good quality.

April 15, 2017

I buy this product every month for my daughter for her baths it's always sold for a good price, it smells extremely nice and leaves your hair and body really soft. #Aveeno #BabyWash&Shampoo;

March 18, 2017

I really like all of aveeno products but I'm really happy about purchasing aveeno for my baby as well. It is very gentle on his skin and smells great. He has sensitive skin and this product does not irritate his skin at all. Even if it gets in his eyes is gentle enough that it doesn't irritate at all. We also buy the aveeno baby lotion.

March 17, 2017

La peau de ma petite est tellement douce après son bain! légèrement parfumé Je n'arrête pas de me coller après. Aucun effet négatif a dire sur ce produit

March 13, 2017

We love Aveeno baby wash - we rely on it for baby sensitivity and no reactions. both my kids had eczema and it worked great for them and relieved us. 4 years later, we still use aveeno.

March 01, 2017

My doctor swore by all aveeno products, and so do I , I have used Aveeno baby was and shampoo from day one for my little girl and have never had a problem with it ,I have seen many people claiming not to use Aveeno anything because it is a Johnson and Johnson's product and this is not the case My mother Fought Ovarian cancer , Due to using Johnson baby powder her whole life. , Aveeno is in Partnership with Johnston and Johnson's but it is a completely different product .Not only do i love the baby wash but i swear by the baby naturals bum cream , I also recommend it for the elderly who are pron to rashes.