Aveeno Bodywash for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 658 in Body Wash

May 20, 2017

Loved this body wash! My skin is usually super sensitive and I can never find a body wash that doesn't irritate it but this left my skin soft, moisturized and soothed. Will definitely buy again!

May 19, 2017

I love this body wash so much. The lavendar one especially, it smells amazing and is so calming. The body wash is silky soft and leaves no residue on your skin. Amazing for sensitive skin types!

May 16, 2017

I have terribly dry, irritant and itchy skin. I have tried the majority of products in store but this is the only one that has provided any relief to my skin.

May 11, 2017

I love this product! Make my skin soft. Gentle on skin. Also love the other body washes. They are smell so good! Definitely love aveeno products! Including baby aveeno.

April 22, 2017

Aveeno Bodywash for sensitive skin is a great product. I love that it is made with natural ingredients, and I enjoy the fresh scent of this Aveeno product. Winters can be hard on the skin, but this bodywash keeps skin moist and feeling healthy.

April 04, 2017

I use this product especially in the winter when our skin is so dry. I use is as well as my kids, and I love how my skin feels after showering. I also really like how it smells!

March 01, 2017

this is especially good for sensitive skin. it cleans very well and at the same time, doesn't irritate your skin. keep your skin moisturized after bath. reasonable price as well. will definitely buy it again

February 20, 2017

Well I have sensitive skin and this had a bit too much perfume for sensitive skin and my arms and stomach were itchy and a bit red after using it. Aveeno typically is a good product not sure what happened to this line.

February 17, 2017

Only body wash I will use now. Doesn't dry out my skin and is very gentle. Works really well. Other body washes dry out my skin and have strong unnecessary scents.

September 19, 2016

Im super sensitive to a lot of things, so I bough this while on sale for $3.99 and am pleased with the effectiveness and sensitivity to my skin. I feel refreshed, clean and my skin is left feeling soothed!

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

ember0se89 added a new review for