Aveeno bodywash Reviews

May 13, 2019

Trusted product for my family's sensitive skin

Ever since we arrived in Canada, i have been having hard time finding a suitable body wash and lotion for me and my kids.We came from a tropical country, here the weather is either super cold or hot, humid or not...its affecting our skin, especially my kids. The combination of both products is so good that regardless of the price, we stick with it.

April 20, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Love!!

I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I’m usually one with very dry skin but this has really helped. I have been using for over a year now and I have not bought any others since trying this.

April 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again!

I have super sensitive skin which is also dry, since using this product my skin is less dry and I feel very clean afterwards. I had to have surgery and this is the product that I used before hand. I would highly recommend!

April 05, 2019

Great Value

Simple product but you can't so wrong here if you have itchy dry skin. Also great for the whole family, even my daughter and son with eczema. Good price too!

March 25, 2019

Its great

Aveeno body wash lathers up so nicely on my pouf. It smells great and I feel so clean, soft and moisturized throughout the day. This is a staple to have in my shower.

March 19, 2019

Love this product

The smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated as well as super clean! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a product that will help with dry skin especially in the winter.

February 26, 2019

Moisturizing!

I would definitely recommend this product! Good quality and price! I love the smell!
    Je recommande ce produit fortement! Très bon qualité/prix! J'adore l'odeur!

February 07, 2019

jachete seulement la marque aveeno pour mon body wash!

j'adore ce produit ! depuis que je lai essayer pour la premiere fois cest la seule marque de body wash que jutilise le aveeno! il est vraiment bon pour la peau seche et lezcema

Never need another soap

This is the best body wash ever. Its thick, lathers well and leaves no film or residue behind. I have very dry sensitive skin and there is no irritation or dryness

February 07, 2019

The only body wash I use

Since switching the aveeno body wash I haven’t used anything else. It’s great on my dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin. I haven’t noticed a reduction in my eczema but I no longer have any burning or itchyness after showering.