Aveeno Calming Comfort Baby Bath Reviews
#25 in Skin Care

Good - 0

May 16, 2017

This baby wash is super gentle for my daughter and her sensitive skin, I recommend is for everyone to at least try it out! It didn't affect her Eczema either!

September 20, 2016

I use this product for myself . I love it!!!! It not only leaves my skin feeling soft and healthy but no residue feeling left behind . I am always in need of something to help with calming and even though it says BABY it works wonderful for me. I love the relaxing mild scent I'm left with after an evening bath . I've tried other products but the aveeno is top notch to me and when I decided to try this for myself for evenings I am hooked. I know it's not my imagination it helps me feel calm and relaxed . It is my go to night time bath product !
    ( the nights I get a chance to relax in the tub this product is with me)

August 15, 2016

Smells wonderful. Very gentle on my baby's skin. Provides a relaxing bath experience and leaves baby with a soft clean scent afterwards. Just love anything Aveeno for my daughter.