Aveeno Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser Reviews

This creamy cleanser with moisture-rich Soy extracts gently exfoliates to help improve skin's tone and texture while salicylic acid, a proven blemish-fighting ingredient, works to clear up break-outs without over-drying, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. This mild, oil-free, hypoallergenic formula won't clog pores and is gentle enough for everyday use.

November 11, 2017

Just ok

This cleanser is ok. I don't notice that it really helps with breakouts all that much. It smells ok and the beads help exfoliate a little. I will keep using until it runs out but I won't repurchase as I like the St. Ives apricot scrub better.

October 27, 2017

I would buy this product again and again!

I love this face wash! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth, and leaves it looking so clean and fresh! There are no harsh chemicals, it does not irritate my skin and I noticed a change in my skin after one use.

August 17, 2017

Best cream cleanser

I used to have really bad acne and I used many of products and nothing worked but when I tried this product for the first time it helped clear up most of my acne

May 12, 2017

I really like the creamy and soapy feel to this cleanser. It doesn't leave a residue, it cleans well and it helps me to control my breakouts. My daughter uses this as well and likes it. She finds she has far less break outs now than previously. It smells pleasant and clean, not overpowering and 'perfumey',

May 12, 2017

This is one of my favorite products. It is the only cleanser I use after I have tried several other ones and this is by far the best one I have ever tried.

May 10, 2017

This product is wonderful! The cream is not harsh on your skin but does contain mircobeads which help with exfoliation. The product is non-comedogenic which means that it doesn't cause acne or breakout. While using this product no new breakouts appeared as a result of using this cleanser. The product is affordable and can be purchased at a wide variety of stores. The cleanser also removes light makeup such as foundation and mascara. This is a great product and one worth trying!

February 15, 2016

This product is by far my holy grail. I suffer from acne and this product helps me feel so clean and hydrated. I love washing my face with this daily, because I've really been seeing results. I love how the foam gets to work as soon you apply it to your face!

January 26, 2016

Love this it helps with my breakouts it easy and face

January 21, 2016

This is the cleanser that I use every night. It is the best product that I have found for controlling acne and for caring for the skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.

August 24, 2015

This product is amazing. Its mild and great for sensitivie skin. You can see the results!