4.1/5
Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. For clear, even-looking skin. Helps prevent breakouts. With moisture-rich soy extracts. Oil-free. Noncomedogenic. Soap-free. Hypoallergenic.

August 07, 2020

This worked Amazing!! I will definitely buy again.

This product is amazing on the skin soft smooth. It does not irritate the skin and smells really nice as well. I am absolutely in love with this cleanser, and definitely recommend 10/10.

2.0/5

July 19, 2020
    Florida, United States

I wouldn’t recommend this product.

I bought this facial cleanser to.. well, cleanse my face. Every. Single. Time. I use it, I get a horrible break out. I’m not allergic to any of the ingredients, and other friends of mine have also said that Aveeno products are not good.

July 09, 2020

Affordable quality product that can be bought everywhere.

The product is so affordable that both people who are budget conscious and are on low-income can afford it. It's hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, parabens-free, and doesn't have MYRISTYL MYRISTATE which my skin is irritated with.
    I like that two pumps are sufficient enough to clean face to decolletage.
    I like that it's with Salicylic Acid for acne treatment but doesn't make my skin tight from drying up too much.
    I like that the nozzle has a cap to keep it clean.
    I don't like that it doesn't have an expiry or best before date, and that it's container is not eco-friendly.
    I don't like that it's tag line 'clear complexion' is confusing; does it mean that it will make skin clear? or is it only for those of 'clear' complexion?

April 21, 2020

Leaves your skin soft!

This product leaves your skin so soft! It doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or looking dry how some products do that are over cleansing your skin. This product isn't harsh on your skin, it does it's job without being too overpowering.

August 03, 2019

I would buy again.

Since having kids my skin is acne prone and this cleanser has helped keep it under control without drying my skin out. I use it daily and it lasts quite awhile.

April 30, 2019

Miracle Wash

I recently purachased this face wash for our preteen daughter when she started getting a few breakdowns and within a week of using it, her face is completely cleared. I am extremely happy and thankful for this product.

February 12, 2019

Works great for break outs

Been using this for a few years now, when ever I feel like my skin is about to break out this is my go to! And the price is pretty dang good compared to others I've tried 5,6,7 times the price

January 25, 2019

good

the foaming cleanser is good for my skin type, cleans well and it doesn't leave my skin tight or dry after cleansing. price is reasonable, good product

August 09, 2018

A little goes a long way

This foaming cleanser smells fresh and cleans my skin without drying it out. It is a little more expensive than other cleaners and I was afraid that I would use it up too quickly, but a little goes a long way. My experience with foaming hand soaps is that you can use them up in a couple days, but I just needed one pump of this to clean my whole face and neck and it lasted me for months. I follow this up with a pump of Aveeno face lotion and my skin is fresher and brighter than ever. I will definitely buy this again.

May 30, 2018

Effective

I STARTED USING THIS PRODUCT FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS NOW.I HAVE OILY SKIN WITH LARGE PORES,BLACKHEADS ESPECIALLY ON MY NOSE,MY COMPLEXION HAS IMPROVE AND WORTH EVERY PENNY.SOLD ON THIS ONE.