Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #786 in Facial Cleansers

Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. For clear, even-looking skin. Helps prevent breakouts. With moisture-rich soy extracts. Oil-free. Noncomedogenic. Soap-free. Hypoallergenic.

August 11, 2017

Less breakouts

I have tried many face washes and this is the best. I have far less breakouts and it doesn't dry my skin like others do. Would recommend this product.

June 23, 2017

Good product. It's the cleanser I keep coming back to.

I have moderately bad acne and this product helps quite a bit. I can't say it's miraculous but when used in combination with other acne treatments it helps keep my acne at bay. It is one of the few drugstore acne cleansers that generally removes all of my (very heavy) makeup. I even use it to clean my eye makeup when I'm lazy and not wearing waterproof makeup, and if I'm careful it doesn't sting my eyes. I have combination skin and this removes oil without drying my skin out.

There are better face cleansers out there on the more high-end scale but for an affordable everyday cleanser, this one is the best I've come across.

May 31, 2017

I am of the generation that still suffers from mild acne but while wearing progressive lenses (bifocals).

I love this product as it is gentle on my face while still deep cleaning. It hosts salicylic acid which helps to remove dead skin and oil effectively and it makes my face feel fresh, even at the end of the day. I find that I go weeks without seeing pimples and that makes me very happy.

May 16, 2017

Love the foaming feature and the fresh scent. I like that it aims to keep your skin blemish-free without drying it out. I use this as my daily facewash.

May 09, 2017

I enjoyed the Aveeno foaming face wash. It removed all the impurities and makeup from my face without drying it out. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. And it cleared up my problem areas and seemed to have brightened my complexion.

December 19, 2016

I use this foaming cleanser in conjunction with the daily moisturizer that's found in the same Clear Complexion line of products. It's very gentle and doesn't completely dry out my skin. More shockingly, it does a fantastic job at removing a full face of makeup. My skin feels so fresh and clean after I use this and after using it for so long, if for some reason I'm not able to use this at the end of the day, my face just doesn't feel as happy.

I was initially drawn to this cleanser when I was on the hunt for new skincare products after I started to breakout more frequently than I used to. The foam feels so luxurious...I never knew this kind of love could exist for a face cleanser! The product is noncomedogenic, which is something to look for if you have any issues with acne, and in addition to that, it contains many natural ingredients that help with dullness and discoloration.

October 29, 2016

This is your average facial cleanser - gets the job done, but I don't feel there's any additional benefits

Pros:
    - cleans your face (with no make up)
    - gentle
    - hygienic pump
    - inexpensive

Cons:
    - very average

The con isn't really a con, but for me, I prefer a cleanser that has an additional use / selling point (ie: all natural, removes makeup, also exfoliates, etc.)

October 20, 2016

I have been using aveeno for over 10 years and can honestly say this is a safe choice. It has kept my skin clearash but I can't say it has done much else. I like the gentleness ofor this product and that it doesn't irritate my skin.

April 06, 2016

My skin has always been a little sensitive, acne prone, dull, and lifeless. I started using Aveeno products and noticed my skin complexion improving. This particular cleaner showed the greatest effectiveness while also being very gentle for my skin. It helped even out my complexion and brightened up my skin!

March 08, 2016

Have always been an Aveeno user for as long as I can remember. Love the product! I have tried other products here and there, but always go back to Aveeno!