AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Soothing balm

I was given this to try for free through the product review club. I have mild psoriasis that flares up in the dry winter months. When I received this to try the weather was warming up so it wasn't as bad as a few months ago. However, I still noticed a difference on my psoriasis. It wasn't as scaly and red as it usually is and some patches even started to fade a bit. The balm is thick, which I like but it isn't really greasy. I usually apply something like this at night after my shower and I didn't notice any residue on my sheets. It doesn't have any added fragrance but it had a very light smell that I can't quite describe but it wasn't overwhelming and wasn't noticeable once applied.

This also works well on heels that are cracked or cracking, but I would definitely recommend socks or slippers if you aren't getting into bed right away as it can make your feel slippery.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone with seriously dry or cracking skin.

The BEST EVER!!

I am so happy that I was chosen by ChickAdvisor and Aveeno to try out this product for free. Thank you.

For years I have been searching for a hand cream that would help with my unbearably dry skin. In the winter time my hands get so dry they crack and feel so rough. I used to be a dental hygienist now a stay at home mom so I am constantly washing my hands and nothing ever seemed to work. My hands looked awful and felt awful. I always said I had old hands because of how dry they were. Definitely didn't look like young skin and I'm in my early 30s.

This cream from the very first time I used it almost 2 weeks ago has changed my skin! My hands look and feel amazing!!! It really works and works so well!!. Not greasy, I like that its fragrance free so it doesnt sting or burn when you put it on. It's so soothing and the giant container will last so long. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way.

Hands down best cream ever and I will be purchasing this when I run out.

Thank you AVEENO!!

Thick and moisturizing

This product is thick but glides on like a lotion. Being that it is unscented and does not have any fragrance masking agents, I found it smells a bit like a horse but that went away shortly after application. It absorbed quickly and had a powdery after feel. there is a generous amount in each jar and only a small amount is needed because it has good spreadability so it will last a long time. My skin felt moisturised all day when used as a body moisturizer. I feel for the drier,cracking areas like the elbows and heels, the formulation could have been a bit thicker.

It really works!

I would definitely buy this product. The jar is very big and contains a lot of product. I have been using it on my feet for couple of weeks and have noticed a big improvement on my skin. The cream goes on nicely, absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy.

Love this!

I have been using the Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Balm on my dry skin on my hands, feet, elbows, and knees. I am very impressed with how quickly and effectively this balm moisturized my skin. It did not irritate my skin at all and did not leave an oily residue.
    I received this product for free to review

Love love love

I absolutely love this stuff. My heals are so cracked and this healed them up nicely. It goes on smooth it’s not all oily like some other products. I like that it’s scent free and a little goes a long way with this product.

April 18, 2019

The best results I’ve had to date

I have tried COUNTLESS brands and strategies to get my rough cracked feet in tip top shape. I’d go get a pedicure and maybe an hour after being home and the dryness and crackness would tear its ugly head. This balm is literally effective from the second it touched my feet. It is heavy but amazing. Bonus points for no scents as I’d rather just get to fixing the problem and my mom loves it as well. I had instantly softer and less cracked feet from the first use and even skipped two days but still noticed the difference from the first application.

YESS

I love this stuff!
    This cream works really well. It goes on smooth and oil free. you dont need to use a lot of it either just a small amount will work.

New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing Product!

My hands were cracked and dry after so many hand washes and using sanitizer. This balm is amazing! A tiny bit goes a long way and lasts. I also use it on my elbows, knees and feet just before going to bed and it does wonders. Just in time for summer! I have used Aveeno products for many years. This one is one of my favorites.

Worth the value

I was very impressed with this balm.You don't even need that much which I love to put on.Its not sticky and in goes on with ease.No strong scent and it's really smooth.I definitely noticed how moisturize my skin felt after using it.I will be purchasing this for sure.