AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment

New Brunswick, Canada

Dry Chemo Skin Relief

After completing chemotherapy, my skin was incredibly dry. This Aveeno product worked very well for me and offered me relief from a very uncomfortable side effect.

Florida, United States

Super smooth!

I love this product. It’s very Thick, but doesn’t make your skin oily. Instead, it soothes your dry skin. I apply once a day before I go to sleep, and the next day, my skin is glowing! It is not red and scratchy. I love this product.
    Note: I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor for review purposes but all opinions are my own.

Bon produit

Hydrate bien la peau en profondeur, très bon produit , laisse la peau lisse sans aucun aspect gras , je le recommande fortement, je l’utilise pour moi et mes enfants

April 26, 2019

Skin feels silky smooth!!

Never heard of this product before receiving the sample and was pleasantly surprised. Skin immediately feels so smooth and soft. Absorbs easily into skin. Would definitely buy this again and recommend to all!

A Savior For Working Hands

I work in personal care and have to wash my hands CONSTANTLY. My skin is always dry, cracked and sore. The first time I tried this cream, I honestly wasn't too sold on it. I found out in giving it another go that I had used too much. LESS IS MORE! Use too much and you've got a greasy, unpleasant film on your skin. Use just a bit? Pure and absolute BLISS on ravaged skin. The formula is perfectly unscented and a nice texture. The container is massive, especially when you consider how little you need to use at once. Overall, great product and amazing value!

Good targeted balm

This product has worked well to heal my cracked dry heels after winter. I used this only a couple of times before going to bed and I noticed a difference right away. There is no scent to this product so I think it would be safe for sensitive skin. I went skiing and ended up with some wind burn on my face and felt immediate relief when I tried using some of this on my face, when I woke up in the morning all the redness in my face was gone as was the burning sensation! This balm is quite thick so I'm not sure if it would be good for a daily all over moisturizer but I think it works great as a targeted application balm.

2.7/5

April 26, 2019

Doesn't quite live up to claim

I recieved this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

I tried this for several days in a row. Before bedtime and after showers. My feet do feel a big softer, but I really think that's just from applying lotion in general often to those areas. I still have some rough patches.

I like how creamy this is and it really needs to be a before bed kind of cream or wear socks right after. Don't make the mistake I did of walking on bare floor after applying this.

I recommend this for those with rough skin, just know that it's not a miracle worker. And if the price is too much, you're going to get the same results from any other decent everyday lotion.

No more cracked feet

I was super sceptical about this product as i have yet to find one that repairs cracked skin quickly. I have to tell you this miracle in a jar works well and at super sonic speed! Im super happy i was chosen to review this product for free through #chickadvisor I will definitely buy this product in the future as it worked great. It was scent free and super moisturizing, also reasonably priced. An all around great product!

April 26, 2019

Lasting softness for very dry skin

I was really impressed with this product! I have very dry skin that becomes itchy and this balm really helped moisturize and soften my skin. It has a very light oat smell. Nothing about it is irritating or burns my cracked skin.

My only qualm was that as I rub the product in and it warms up, it becomes thinner in consistency and doesn't quite soak in anymore. When I put it in bed, I woke up with some moisture between my fingers.

I would recommend this product to anyone who deals with very dry skin!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor who sent me this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Very hydrating

I have troubled skin, eczema and psoriasis. Lucky me. Anyhow, I have prescription medicine for these conditions, steroid creams, which I use regularly. I have been using the Aveeno Cracked Skin Balm on my legs (where I have psoriasis) and I have found the balm to be very hydrating. My legs are super dry and the balm helps keep them from being itchy and sore. I recommend this product, it is very effective.