AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture.

L’onguent CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée.

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm

April 16, 2019

Easy to apply and works wonders overnight!

I tried the Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Ointment on my calloused feet and the bleeding cracks of my hands. I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked! It softened the callouses and healed up the skin on my hands overnight!
    The package designers deserve a huge round of applause! The built-in applicator is genius! I absolutely detest having to apply greasy products, as I normally apply when I'm just crawling into bed.
    Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Ointment is fragrance free, steroid free and gentle on sensitive skin. No issues whatsoever with reactions or burning on my cracked hands.

Excellent spot treatment

I have never used a specific treatment for spots before but this product is very effective. It doesn't have any specific smells which is nice for people who would be bothered by that. It is easy to apply and dries down very quickly. The size would be great for traveling or to keep in a purse/gym bag. I would recommend people try this if the suffer from dry patches or spots.

Targeted relief!

I am so glad I recieved this Cica ointment to try! I am a new mom and am constantly washing my hands and washing bottles which leaves my hands super dry. I applied this ointment on areas of my hands that were cracked, as well as on my cuticles which were dry and peeling. After 2 days I noticed an incredible Improvement in these areas. My cuticles were much smoother and my hands were no longer cracked. My husband also used this to target his cracked fingers which is great for him because he doesn't like the feel of hand cream all over his hands. I love this stuff and will definitely repurchase for next winter!

Time to Target my Dry Cracked Skin

I also received this targeted dry cracked skin ointment from Aveeno from ChickAdvisor which was complimentary. I am so relieved to see there is a product on the market geared towards my very issue. I have long suffered from having dry and cracked skin that is very itchy and painful. At times it doesnt look very pretty either when the skin on my hands break open and bleed. I feel like its a cycle of disappointment because I have yet to find a product like this that acknowledges, helps and heals my problem. One of my hands is actually cracked and healing and I tried the targeted ointment and the result is impressive. It does not sting nor leave my hand feeling like I've applied medicine. Its soothing and although I have only used it for a week, I am seeing the positive effects of my cracked skin healing nicely. My hand also feels moisturized and its no longer unbearingly itchy. Great product for people like me! I would definitely pack this in my purse as a must have. I would recommend it to family and friends whom also suffer from this.

Good product.

It is just like the aveeno cracked skin relief cica balm works effectively but a little bit more greasy which is why i like the balm better. Fragrance free also and handy, could fit on my purse.

April 15, 2019

This stuff is interesting, and I like it!

This little tube of balm is exactly what my cracked ankles needed. This winter has been brutal on my skin, and I wish I had this months ago- I would have been in the clear! The applicator is soft and rubbery, which makes it great for directly applying to smaller cracks and problems, but I really just squeeze a little onto my fingers and apply that way. A little greasy, but VERY long-lasting, and a little goes a long way. I've been using this stuff for a week for free courtesy of ChickAdvisor, and I'm noticing my itchy, dry patches are a lot less thirsty!

April 15, 2019

Easy to apply and super moisturizing!

Easy to apply and super moisturizing lotion! Nice and neat and targeted due to the pen tip application. Noticeable results after 1 application! Nice quality product and packaging is perfect!

Precise applicator

This is such a great product. I have eczema on my hands and I really love the applicator. It’s precise and soft so when I apply it on my finger, not too much product is wasted. The winter months and washing my hands often dries up my skin. This is handy and works well. My skin is less dry and patchy. Another great thing is that i can put this in my bag and it’s not bulky and heavy.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Must Try!

Received these products a few days ago. Have been using the CICA ointment on my hands faithfully. I have tough eczema complicated by being in the nursing profession which requires frequent hand washing. Loved the applicator tip and this product had a great texture that stayed in place and didn’t feel greasy. It also was perfect for my sensitive skin - many other creams cause my hands to become irritated and sting becaue of the cracks. Highly recommend!!

pratique pour la sacoche

Vu sa texture grasse, j'ai adorer l'avoir sous ce format. l'application locale évite d'avoir toute les mains grasses, surtout au travail. L'hydratation est efficace et calmante.