AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture.

L’onguent CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée.

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm

what a difference

AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment is a miracle worker. I have patchy fryspots on my arms and what a difference in only a few days using it. Also my hands have improved.

Deep Dry Skin Treatment

At first go Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Ointment appears to be a lot like Vaseline but it works really well as a super concentrated skin moisturizer. It comes out like a thick paste so you definitely want to allow some time for the ointment to absorb – apply either at night or while watching a show. Works particularly well for the dry cuticles and cracked skin on fingers and thumbs.

Good value for something that works as a very intense skin treatment. I would purchase this product again and recommend it to family and friends. I got this product for free to do a product review for ChickAdvisor.

April 19, 2019

On l’attendait avec impatience!

Souffrant d’eczema se manifestant toujours sous forme de plaques, j’attendais le jour ou un produit spécifique comme celui-ci serait inventé. Ce petit onguent s’applique merveilleusement bien et est assez riche sans laisser les mains ou le corps gras, puisqu’il s’applique seulement sur la zone à traiter. Les résultats sont très rapides on voit une amélioration dès la première application. Je recommande!

April 19, 2019

The little bonus you need!

I love this for my cuticles and those extra dry patches in your joints. This product is very thick so I prefer to put in on at night before bed so when I wake up, my smooth skin is restored!

April 19, 2019

Travel friendly with multiple of uses.

This is the smaller version (17 oz) of Aveeno's cica balm but it doesn't have dimethicone. Instead this contains petroleum jelly and shea butter. The texture is a bit thicker than the balm but that's nice for lips and sometimes you just want feel like moisture is being sealed and locked in. I like the soft applicator because it's sensitive to raw dry skin. I have been mainly using this when I travel due to the size and I have less items to bring in my carry on. This ointment now serves as my travel buddy for my ezcema, dry lips and as a make up remover. A great value considering I'm supplementing 1 product versus 3.

Works

I had the chance to try Aveeno Cracked skin Relief Targeted Treatment for free. I'm glad I got this opportunity. I have been using it with Aveeno Cracked skin Relief Balm and it has transformed my hands and feet 100%. I did find this product a bit greasy so I found it better to use just before bed. I would recommend this product. It's very effective and does the job!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great on those dry hands and cracked cuticles!

I received this tube of Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Ointment to try for free and give my honest opinion from @ChickAdvisor. I mainly used it on my hands and more specifically the sore/cracked cuticles I had after winter. I thought it would be heavy/greasy and take a long time to dry but I was wrong! My husband even used it on the cracks in his feet/heels and said it worked wonders and was dry very quickly. #gotitfree #tryAveenoCrackedSkinRelief @AveenoCA @AveenoCanada

Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Ointment

i was impressed with how quickly it healed the cracked skin on my feet but it was a little too greasy for me. I prefer the Aveeno cracked skin relief CICA balm.

beautiful hands

I received this Aveeno Cracked skin ointment for free from Chickadvisor to try and it works well, what I like the most is that I can carry it with me all the time, it has the perfect size for my purse, love how it works on my skin I used it on my hands, specially when is so cold outside that they get very dry and I have cracked lines on my hands and fingers, this ointment was a great moisturizer for my skin, so now I can show my hands, no need to hide them anymore.
    So I do recommend this ointment, cheers to beautiful hands

Practical Ointment

I really enjoy how this product needs to be squeezed out so that you only use what you need. It comes out of a really gentle and soft tip so that you can really target deep cracks. I get cracks around my nails and my heels and the richness of the product thanks to the Shea butter nourished and healed my cracks.