Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $9.49-13.49

June 13, 2017

Leaves skin silky smooth!

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey lives up to the quality of products you've come to expect from Aveeno and some. l really love the delicate, sweet fragrance of apricot & honey. The consistency is perfect; not to thick, not to runny and it is applied very easily. This lotion is not at all greasy and left my dry, flaky skin feeling moisturized and soothed. It actually took away the itch, swelling and redness from my mosquito bites, too! I would definitely recommend this product and will be purchasing again & again! I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree

Soft Skin!

I love this lotion! Makes my skin feel silky and smooth and does not leave a greasy finish. It leaves me with a lovely scent that carries with me all day. I love using this product on my elbows and feet as it really moisturizes! The only negative for me is the format - I am not a fan of lotions in a jar because it can get quite messy whereas a bottle is nicer to pour from.

June 13, 2017

Je vais acheter souvent ce produit

Wow quel magnifique creme hydratante!Cette creme laisse la peau douce et avec un bonne odeur delicate qui n'ai pas n'agressive pour l'odorat.Moi qui avait la peau sec elle es vraiment merveilleux plus de peau sec.merci aveeno

June 13, 2017

This product is a must have moisturizer.

Aveeno apricot and honey lotion is a must have mosturizer. It goes on like butter and leaves your skin with a light scent of honey and apricot that will awake your senses. Your skin is left so smooth like no other moisturizer .Another great product from aveeno.

Love the packaging

I recieved this product for free to review a few days ago. I was blown away by the scent. Love how creamy it is. Absorbs quickly. Moisturizers well. Was impressed with the packaging. Loved how I had really good control over the amount of product I use.

Il sent tellement bon!!

Ce produit sent tellement bon! J'ai adoré la lotion corporelle au yogourt (abricot et miel) car il hydratait bien sans laisser de texture grasse ou collante, je le recommende fortement.

Smooth Summer Legs

I've been using the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion on my legs after shaving and am very impressed! The lotion goes on smooth and adds a lot of hydration. My legs look soft and supple all day. Even at the end of the day the skin hasn't got that dry, flaky look to it. I haven't tried using it on other parts of my skin yet though, but I'm sure it would work well elsewhere too. The scent is also pleasant--light and fruity and it doesn't linger for too long.

June 12, 2017

Amazing product for a deeply moisturized skin!

I am delighted to have had the chance to review the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey thanks to ChickAdvisor!
    First of all, as the body wash, this product smells amazing, without leaving an overpowering scent on the skin though. But the best part is that I’m left with soft, silky and deeply moisturized skin after using it. This product has just the right consistency, not too runny and not too thick and a little goes a long way.
    I definitely will purchase this product again, especially in the winter. #gotitfree

June 12, 2017

Another Amazing Aveeno Product!

* I received this product for free from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion*

First off, the smell of this cream is absolutely heavenly! Nice and light and not overpowering.

The cream has a thick consistency and you only need to use a little bit as it goes a long way. It leaves your skin feeling super hydrated and amazingly soft. It's perfect for those dry areas in the summer months like your elbows, knees and feet but just as great for everywhere else since it smells so light and delicious.

Will definitely be buying this again once this is all gone. Love it!!

June 12, 2017

Smells heavenly and works!

Not only does this product smell great without making my nose itch and eyes water, but it's a real workhorse too. When I first applied it I thought..Yeah ok..it's pretty good..average. An hour later however my skin was so super soft and smelled great. This product is worth every penny!