Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $9.49-13.49

June 17, 2017

Thick, nourishing, moisturising, pure bliss aroma!

#gotitfree Aveeno Daily Moisturising Yogurt lotion - apricot and honey's packaging is small andvery easy to open for arthritis sufferer's. The small container's size and shape is easy to hold and use. The label is simple and easy to read yet appealing to the eyes. Upon opening , you are taken away by the lovely apricot and honey aroma! It literally took me back and i had to smell again and again!! I only had to apply a small quarter size amount , as this product is luscious and thick!. I noticed rite away how well it absorbed into my pores leaving my skin nourished and quenched in apricot and honey goodness. Aveeno has always been a top notch brand and i will definitely tell all my friends and everyone i meet how well this product truly works! Thank you so much for this opportunity to try before I buy! The product is perfect for my dry skin type and i will definitely purchase this next chance i get ! :)

United States

Amazing lotion!!

I was lucky and got to try AveenoDaily moisturizing body yougurt lotion in the Apricot and honey scent through ChickAdvisors product review club. The first thing I noticed about this lotion was its scent. It smells so clean and amazing!!! I swim three times a week and my skin is very dry. This lotion is very moisturizing and long lasting! I really like it!

Long lasting smoothness

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Apricot and Honey gives my skin the long lasting smoothness that I need. This lotion is one of the best lotions I have used. At first, I thought the size is pretty small. Well, a tub will pretty much last a long time. This product is very effective when it comes to moisturization. It is very rich and creamy and spreads nicely on my skin. It is not heavy when applied. It dries very well and won't leave your skin greasy. The moisture it gives lasts for 48hours. If you use this lotion with the Aveeno Body Yogurt Body Wash, I bet you won't really need to apply this lotion everyday.

The scent is very nice. Very subtle but your skin will smell great all day long. I am impressed with this line from Aveeno. I think I will try the Vanilla and Oat too in the future. I also love the fact that there is a seal on the tub. It was a little bit of a struggle to peel it off though.

I highly recommend this product to anyone. It is truly amazing. Another great product from Aveeno.

*I received this product for free from Chickadvisor as part of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Campaign (Product Review Club) .

My Skin Glows

My skin can't get enough of this lovely, rich and creamy moisturizing body yogurt. It smooths on beautifully and absorbs nicely with no sticky residue left behind. Just soft, luscious skin that positively glows. It leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated for hours. I love the fresh, subtle scent. My only quibble is the pot design. I'm not a fan of dipping my fingers into my products....less hygienic. Still....this is a quality drugstore product. Recommended.

I received a tub of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey for free, in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree

Aveeno Apricot and Honey Yogurt Body Lotion

I really like Aveeno Apricot and Honey yogurt lotion. It keeps my skin soft for 48 hours and I even used it on the bottom of my feet. I recommend this lotion and I would buy it.

June 16, 2017

Pleasing scent with staying power.

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. #GotItFree

At first glance this jar of body yogurt seems small, but as you use it you notice that you only need a little to moisturise your skin. I used it on my arms, legs, hands and feet. I loved the thick texture of this body yogurt and how easily it absorbed into my skin. My skin felt hydrated, smooth and soft without any greasy feeling.

One of my favourite things about this product is the scent. It is so sweet smelling and the scent lingers all day. I liked that the scent didn't smell artificial, and it was not too overpowering.

The only thing I didn't like about this product was the seal. It took some effort for me to get off. A tab on top of the seal that could be easily pulled would be nice. Having said that, I would purchase this product in the future; and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a super moisturising lotion with a great scent.

Love It

I received this for free to try and I am very grateful for it. This product has the most wonderful smell. It left my skin soft, moisturised and smelling great. I will definitely buy this in the future. The texture of this product looks just like creamy yogurt. Its rich and silky.

Odeur divine!

J'avais très hâte de tester cette crème car en ouvrant l'emballage la senteur était parfaite! Pour ce qui est de l'efficacité j'ai trouvé qu'elle hydratait bien, s'absorbe assez rapidement mais je trouve qu'elle lisse la peau légèrement collante après l'utilisation. Malgré tout j'aime beaucoup cette lotion que je continuerai a utiliser
    #gotitfree #Aveeno #Chickadvisor

June 16, 2017

L'odeur et la douceur du produit sont parfaites

Je suis vraiment honoré d'avoir pu tester l'Aveeno Active Naturals body yogurt for daily moisturizing. Je n'ai pas l'habitude de me crémer en sortant de la douche mais depuis que j'ai découvert ce produit, il fait partie intégrante de ma routine du matin. La texture est particulièrement agréable sur la peau. La crème est onctueuse et vraiment rafraichissante sur la peau. Elle rendait ma peau douce et bien hydrater. Je recommence assurément ce produit à toutes les femmes du Québec et du Canada. Il ne faut surtout pas oublier l'odeur divine qui est subtile et délicate mais très agréable.
    #gotitfree #Aveeno #ChicAdvisor

Luxury in a container

This product is luxury in a container. From the moment I opened the apricot and honey yogurt body lotion it woke up all my senses and was invigorating . The scent is not too strong and is very natural . It glides on easlity and you don't need a lot . After using it for the week I loved how soft my skin felt. This body lotion will give you the royal treatment and is good value, I will definitely purchase it again