Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $9.49-13.49

June 19, 2017

Aveeno Hydratant laisse la peau super hydraté

J'ai vraiment aimer l'odeur de l'hydratant et je trouvé que ma peau a resté super délicat , hydraté et doux. Principalement après le rasage. Par contre, je trouvé que la crème était un peu difficile de se mélanger avec la peau et je trouve que ça reste un peu collant après que je l'ai utilisé, moi personnellement je préfère avoir la sensation que je ne rien mis sur moi.

Même avec ce détaille , je trouve que c'est un super hydratant quotidien . en plus que la valeur est très accessible et la qualité est supérieur.

Light and effective

I love this product! It is so light and gets absorbed so well that its like a dream.
    The scent is light and it lingers on which is great
    It also agrees with my kids so overall will definitely but it again and add it to regular purchases!

Definitely a keeper!

I love this body lotion! I wasn't sure if I was going to love the smell. I was worried it might get overpowering the more I put on, but it didn't. It was nice and light and smelled great! It also didn't leave my fingers or body greasy, it absorbed nice and quickly. I even used it on my feet at night.
    I would love to try this product in other scents as well. I would most likely buy this in the future!

Aveeno's new line of Body Moisturizing yogurt products

Aveeno's new Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion is a perfect compliment to their current line of products. The Apricot and Honey scent was refreshing and not overpowering. The moisturizer was very effective!

June 19, 2017

Je vais en racheter c'est sur

Super hydratant pour la peau sèche. Chez moi, ma mère achète toujours cette crème et elle fonctionne très bien. J'ai la peau sèche et quand je m'en mes, ma peau devient plus hydratante. Je m'en mes même dans le visage, parce que j'ai tendance à faire des plaques de peau sèche et avec cette crème j'en ai pas!

My skin feels wonderful

This moisturizing lotion is terrific. It is gentle enough that it works wonders on my face when I need a moisturizer, but does not leave a greasy feeling that is so common amongst other products. It is also strong enough to deal with roughen hands. I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you have combination skin.

Effective

This product has a nice scent. The scent is milder than the body wash counterpart. It is rapidly absorbed into the skin and does a fairly good job in keeping my skin moisturized. The one thing I do not like about this product is the fact that it comes in a jar. I am not a fan of products that come in a jar, I prefer the pump or tube. Thank you ChickAdvisor for selecting me to try this product for free in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree.

Smells great!

I love the scent. This is a nice lightweight butter lotion. It spreads easily and moisturizes for hours. I found that it is too much to use in hot humid weather. Like my skin doesn't breathe enough. But I would definately use this in the drier Winter months.

Great smelling moisturizer from Aveeno

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Apricot and Honey has been a great moisturizing lotion for my skin! I tried only moisturizing one leg and at the end of the day, that leg was still silky smooth over 16 hours later, while the other leg was dry with skin flaky off of it. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion has left my skin creamy and lustrous over the whole day. The fragrance is a touch over bearing at first, but after a bit, turns into a wonderful, subtle scent that lasts throughout the day. My daughter comes up to me and says "Mommy, you smell wonderful!"

#gotitfree

June 18, 2017

Smelled so yummy, I could eat it!

I loved this lotion! It was light but still moisturizing, and smelled divine - I received the apricot and honey to try out. This, combined with the corresponding body wash, left a light, sweet, scent lingering on my skin all day.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review**