Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews
Ranked #6 in Body Lotions & Creams

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

July 17, 2017

Worth a Try!

Fast absorption, great texture, mild scent and amazing for sensitive skin. Loved that my skin felt nourished for a full 24 hours after my first application. I would love to see more natural ingredients in future Aveeno products!

July 16, 2017

New favourite body lotion!

Indulgent, rich, wonderful smelling body butter! This product leaves your skin feeling deliciously sweet smelling and incredibly soft. It works especially good on elbows and knees.

July 12, 2017

J'ai testé ce produit

Personnellement, je ne suis (malheureusement) pas une grande fan de la crème et la lotion pour le corps. Je n'aime pas vraiment la sensation que ça laisse sur ma peau. Concernant ce produit, j'ai beaucoup apprécié l'odeur, vraiment, la lotion sent bon et relativement longtemps. Aussi, j'ai apprécié la texture de la lotion qui n'est pas trop épaisse et qui facilite ainsi l'application. Cependant, petit bémol, elle laisse une certaine sensation "collante" sur la peau et qui dure un certain temps. Ce n'est pas majeur, j'ai déjà vu pire, mais personnellement, j'aime moins. Dans l'ensemble. un bon produit agréable!

July 11, 2017

I'm a new fan!

Loved the texture of tbis cream as it is creamy and fluffy. It applies easily and smells heavenly. I already loved Aveeno for the way it left my skin but am definitely a big fan of the Yogourt Oats & Vanilla body yogourt.

July 10, 2017

Yogurt is the perfect name for this!

When you open this up, the first thing you'll notice is that it really does look like yogurt! Creamy and whipped with a deliciously light scent, it's hard to imagine that this product isn't edible (Trust me. It's not). What it is, however, is a richly moisturizing lotion with a texture unlike any you've ever used. Leaves the skin moisturized with no greasy feeling at all. I love the scent, too!

July 10, 2017

WOW! I can't live without this cream!!

Leaves the skin smelling amazing, soft, smooth and amazingly nourished. Was not greasy, penetrates the skin super fast.

There ionly good things to be said about this product.

July 10, 2017

this body yogurt lotion beats any butter

I absolutely love the Aveen daily moisturizing body yogurt lotion, vanilla and oats. The tub allows me to take a little or a lot depending on my needs. When my husband has had a little too much sun on his shoulders, a scoop of it keeps him from peeling. He didn't mind the scent and found it nice.
    when I am just using it for daily moisturizing, a little bit goes a long way. I like the texture as it is not too thick but not runny either.
    I find the scent very mild and pleasant.
    I feel that this would be a great product for winter when i'm really dry.
    but even in the summer it is great for my feet after wearing sandals all day, or my whole body after swimming.
    also, a small left in my hands works wonders for my frizzy hair.
    LOVE IT!!

Definitely a keeper #2

My new fav body lotion! I used this and the Bodywash and really like both products!

Very nice soft scent. Not overpowering at all. Doesnt leave my skin feeling wet and my skin is softer having starting using it.

Size of this could be a little bigger.

I will definitely be purchasing the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion again.

July 09, 2017

Best body product I have tried in a long time

I tried Aveeno Active Naturals daily mousturizing body yogurt after I #gotitfree. The texture of the lotion is like a yogurt and goes on your skin smooth and creamy. I could feel it immediately start to absorb into my skin and it had a mild cooling sensation. Like other Aveeno products it has a light scent that is pleasing but not over powering. You can start to feel it work right away, softening and mousturizing the skin. I would buy this product again and would recommend it.

July 09, 2017

Very effective relief for Eczema Highly Reccomended!

My daughter has eczema, and we also happen to live in a very dry Province, so I was more than ecstatic to try this new product from #Aveeno The quality is on par with all of Aveeno's products and the scent was delicious! I would highly recommend this to anyone who has the same issues. High Quality without the high price!