Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt revitalizes dry skin and leaves it hydrated for 48 hours.

Lotion corporelle - yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule riche et crémeuse, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, revitalise la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée pendant 48 heures.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $9.49-13.49

August 11, 2017

I would definitely purchase this product again!

I love Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt in Vanilla and Oats! #gotitfree

I love how smooth and silky it feels to the touch and it smells delicious as well. I used this product for a month and I was impressed how soft and smooth it left my skin feeling afterward. It absorbs nicely and leaves your skin feeling soft to the touch...NOT greasy at all!!!

I will buy this product and continue to use it and I recommend that others try it as well. If you want to have nice, soft skin and smell great at the same time you must try it! The Vanilla and Oats fragrance is to die for!!!

Thanks Aveeno!

August 11, 2017

My new favourite lotion!

I have normal to dry skin and this lotion really worked wonders for me. It smells great and is a perfect consistency - not too thick or thin. It applies easily and left my skin feeling soft and silky. Oh... and it smells delicious!

July 23, 2017

I will definitely be buying this lotion again!

Like all Aveeno products this is awesome! I tried it on my very dry skin. Not only did it smell great it also instantly helped relief the dryness.
    The lotion leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized. I loved it and will now use it daily.

July 21, 2017

Love Aveeno

I love everything about Aveenos Body Yogurt its thick like body butter and feels great on your skin it is very moisturizing and it smells so good its not strong its like sweet vanilla.Has made my very dry skin feel and look healthy again. Great product.

July 19, 2017

Soft and Smooth

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion was a great complement to their Body Wash. I loved the Vanilla and Oats smell. The lotion seemed to really plump up my skin and give it a soft and smooth feel. No more dry Skin! Thank you for such a nice product.

July 18, 2017

Skin felt moisturized

I recently recieved the Aveeno Active Naturals Body Yougret and the Aveeno Active Naturals Body Wash free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review. This review is for the Body Yougret I loved the scent it was like sweet vanilla. Its thick like body butter and it is quickly absorbed without the greasy feel.
    My friend also tried and has sensitive skin and I was able to use without issues. I loved it and highly recommend it. Thanks ChickAdvisor and Aveeno.

July 17, 2017

Worth a Try!

Fast absorption, great texture, mild scent and amazing for sensitive skin. Loved that my skin felt nourished for a full 24 hours after my first application. I would love to see more natural ingredients in future Aveeno products!

July 16, 2017

New favourite body lotion!

Indulgent, rich, wonderful smelling body butter! This product leaves your skin feeling deliciously sweet smelling and incredibly soft. It works especially good on elbows and knees.

July 12, 2017

J'ai testé ce produit

Personnellement, je ne suis (malheureusement) pas une grande fan de la crème et la lotion pour le corps. Je n'aime pas vraiment la sensation que ça laisse sur ma peau. Concernant ce produit, j'ai beaucoup apprécié l'odeur, vraiment, la lotion sent bon et relativement longtemps. Aussi, j'ai apprécié la texture de la lotion qui n'est pas trop épaisse et qui facilite ainsi l'application. Cependant, petit bémol, elle laisse une certaine sensation "collante" sur la peau et qui dure un certain temps. Ce n'est pas majeur, j'ai déjà vu pire, mais personnellement, j'aime moins. Dans l'ensemble. un bon produit agréable!

July 11, 2017

I'm a new fan!

Loved the texture of tbis cream as it is creamy and fluffy. It applies easily and smells heavenly. I already loved Aveeno for the way it left my skin but am definitely a big fan of the Yogourt Oats & Vanilla body yogourt.