Prestige Item
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion- fragrance free Reviews

May 15, 2019

Classic that never fails

I try out all different creams but always go back to Aveeno. It is a bit thicker and you need less. You really feel your skin sucking it up and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.

March 20, 2019

This lotion is the right potion!

As someone who struggles with sensitive, dry skin, this product is ideal, especially for those living in a cold climate. Easy to apply, this lotion hydrates for the day and then some. The neutral scent is perfect for those with allergies or for those who use perfume and don’t want a competing scent. I’ve used this product for years and highly recommend it as a long-lasting moisturizing lotion.

February 22, 2019

Good for dry skin

I get eczema on my hands due to cold dry weather but if I use the fragrance free moisturizer it doesn't irritate my hands and it makes my skin feel much better.

January 18, 2019

A nice unscented lotion

This is not my favourite one, but I love that is scent-free and effective. It doesnot have a weird smell to it like some unscented products do. However, I do not like the texture, it has a tacky residue, unlike the Blue bottle (shea butter version) is better in my opinion.

June 27, 2018

Love this lotion

I have been using this lotion for years and now use it for my kids. It’s a gentle effective daily moisturizer for the body and face. My entire family uses it daily and I had no problems using it on the kids when they were babies either. It’s my go-to moisturizer.

May 20, 2018

My GO-TO moisturizer!

Keeps my skin completely hydrated throughout the entire day! It's not too light, nor too heavy, it's just the right amount of base to my face. Sometimes I like to mix it with my foundation, and it allows for a complete, smooth blend.

April 09, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

have used this produt since 2011 when I was in hospital for 7mo this kept me sane and soft also did not get fabric burns from "hospital sheets" love this product

April 09, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great daily product

I love how I can use this moisturizer daily. It doesn't feel greasy, it drys in great and the fragrance free is a plus when going out in public. I would highly recommend to anyone as part of your daily regimen.

March 30, 2018

Id buy it again

This fragrance free lotion for hands works well in the winter when ur hands are very dry, and u dont have to worry about an overpowering scent. Good value when u buy the big bottle as it lasts a long time