Prestige Item
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion- fragrance free Reviews

August 08, 2019

Aveeno

Super bonne crème ! J’adore ! Utilisé à tous les jours , après la douche , elle permet de rester hydratée toutes la journée, pénètre facilement en laissant une peaux lisse et douce :)

August 08, 2019
    Salford, United Kingdom

I love this, its non greasy!

This moisturiser is amazing.
    I have struggled was flakey and oily skin on my face but this cream tackles both problems!
    It’s non greasy and it’s easily absorbed, yet it’s extremely moisturising.
    I carry around a little pot of this in my bag to use for my hands or to keep for just in case.

I wouldn’t change it, even for a designer brand.

June 07, 2019

My Go To Go Body Lotion

Aveeno is personally a great brand. This Aveeno lotion works wonders on my dry skin. There is so many lotion out there that says they keep you moisturized for long, but they don't, this cream on the other hand keeps me feeling moisturized for hours. It's not greasy, it rubes in smooth and it absorbs fast.

May 15, 2019

Classic that never fails

I try out all different creams but always go back to Aveeno. It is a bit thicker and you need less. You really feel your skin sucking it up and doesn't leave you feeling greasy.

March 20, 2019

This lotion is the right potion!

As someone who struggles with sensitive, dry skin, this product is ideal, especially for those living in a cold climate. Easy to apply, this lotion hydrates for the day and then some. The neutral scent is perfect for those with allergies or for those who use perfume and don’t want a competing scent. I’ve used this product for years and highly recommend it as a long-lasting moisturizing lotion.

February 22, 2019

Good for dry skin

I get eczema on my hands due to cold dry weather but if I use the fragrance free moisturizer it doesn't irritate my hands and it makes my skin feel much better.

January 18, 2019

A nice unscented lotion

This is not my favourite one, but I love that is scent-free and effective. It doesnot have a weird smell to it like some unscented products do. However, I do not like the texture, it has a tacky residue, unlike the Blue bottle (shea butter version) is better in my opinion.

June 27, 2018

Love this lotion

I have been using this lotion for years and now use it for my kids. It’s a gentle effective daily moisturizer for the body and face. My entire family uses it daily and I had no problems using it on the kids when they were babies either. It’s my go-to moisturizer.

May 20, 2018

My GO-TO moisturizer!

Keeps my skin completely hydrated throughout the entire day! It's not too light, nor too heavy, it's just the right amount of base to my face. Sometimes I like to mix it with my foundation, and it allows for a complete, smooth blend.

April 09, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

have used this produt since 2011 when I was in hospital for 7mo this kept me sane and soft also did not get fabric burns from "hospital sheets" love this product