Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Apricot and Honey Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $7.47-11.49

I love it

I love it, the way it makes my skin feel and the lasting effect all day long, I would definitely buy again and recommend to all my family and friends.

June 15, 2017

I can't say enough about this great moisturizer from Aveeno the Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt in the apricot and honey scent is truly amazing. My skin has never felt so soft and the light scent is all that is needed to start your day feeling soft and fresh. Thank you ChickAdvisor for picking me to review this wonderful product.

June 15, 2017

Absolutely love this product!

I could not be more positive about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash Apricot and Honey. Aveeno is such a great product and they have truly outdone themselves with this fabulous body wash. It is nicely scented, not overpowering, My skin felt so nice and clean and fresh and soft. Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this perfect body wash.

Love this body wash

I received this free trial from chick advisor and it is super moisturizing. It has a nice light fresh scent that's not overpowering. My husband even likes it. It pairs well with the body lotion in the same scent. Would definitely buy it.

June 15, 2017

Mon essaie du gel nettoyant aveeno

J'ai fait l'essaie du gel nettoyant. Il s'applique bien sur la peau as une bonne senteur. Il a une bonne texture asser épaisse. Il s'étend super bien.

June 15, 2017

It's like breakfast for your skin-but smells like dessert!

I received the Aveeno Yogurt Body Wash #gotitfree through Chick Advosor to product test and review! I'm thrilled to give 10/10! It's very moisturizing and the scent is " yummy" as my daughter says too! Doesn't leave a soapy residue and rinses feeling clean but not drying or stripping the skins natural moisture! This one bats out of the park!

Lovely body wash scent

I received this product through the Chickadvisor product review club for free. I am a bodywash junkie so was very excited to give it a try.

I immediately loved the scent. It is very simple and I could still smell it on my skin after my shower. I thought it was very creamy and soft. The only drawback was that unlike other Aveeno body washes I have used in the past it didn't lather as much so I felt like I needed to use more than I normally would.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product. I think it's perfect for summer and smells amazing.

I love this body wash

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club.

I love this body wash. A dime size blob produces a lot of soft smooth foam on my loofa. It is moisturizes my skin as I shower and the scent is lovely and light (unlike the body yogurt). While this body wash does moisturize, I don't think it will be moisturizing enough for the dry Canadian winter. I will definitely buy this again this winter and compare it to my regular brands (eg. Olay Shea Butter body wash).

Belle surprise

Odeur légère et agréable. J'ai beaucoup aimé ce savon pour le corps. La texture ma un peu surprise, elle me faisait légèrement penser à de la gelée. Mousse très bien et est aussi super pour se raser les jambes

DÉLICATE AVOINE COLLOïDALE

J'ai vraiment aimé ce nettoyant corporel au yogourt "Abricot et Miel" de Aveeno. La fragrance est délicate mais perdure un certain temps, ce qui est très agréable. Il nettoie en douceur mais on sent qu'il nourrit la peau en même temps car elle est comme une peau de bébé après le bain. Je l'ai fait suivre de la lotion corporelle de la même gamme et le résultat est vraiment appréciable. Je vais assurément m'en procurer à nouveau et je le recommande à tous et surtout si vous avez une peau délicate.

J'ai reçu ce nettoyant gratuitement dans le cadre d'un banc d'essai. Merci @ChickAdvisor et @Aveeno pour cette opportunité #GotItFree #Cadeau #AveenoYogurtBodyWash #AveenoNettoyantCorporelYogourt