Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Apricot and Honey Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Abricot et miel : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Apricot and Honey

Average price: $7.47-11.49

Nice body wash

Smells great, doesn't dry out my already very dry skin, gentle. I use it in the shower and as bubble bath for my son and myself. Its downside is its price. It's pretty steep for me.

June 23, 2017

Ça vaut la peine de l'acheter en spécial

Ce gel douche rend ma peau tellement douce et ajoute aussi un petit parfun de fruit et de sucre sans etre agressant. Combiner avec la creme yagourt de la même fragrance, c'est du bonbon pour la peau et l'odorat. Je l'ai deja acheter plusieurs fois et je ne m'en lasse pas. Aveeno a toujours reussi a faire des miracles sur ma peau sensible. Dommage toutefois qu'il ne soit pas totalement non tester sur les animaux.

I would buy it again!

I was given the opportunity to try out this lotion from Aveeno and I must say I love it. The smell is so good and relaxing. It has lots of bubbles and washes off really well leaving my skin feeling soft and yet not dry out. I would recommend this to friends.

It's ok

I gotitfree# to try and was so excited. However I wasn't overly impressed with the product. It has a nice lather and smell but I don't find it any different from a lot of other body washes out there. I won't be rushing out to buy this but glad I got to try it.

Loved it

This body wash the best i've used.
    The texture and smell were amazing and my skin felt amazing after the first use! Paired with the body cream =amazing!

will buy again and for sure tell people about it!

June 23, 2017

Creamiest Body Wash Ever!

Loved this product!
    I recently got a spray tan and I was told that i needed to moisturize in the shower and after using this wow, what a difference! my skin was so soft.
    Using both the lotion and the body wash made my skin feel younger and smoother! It was like a new me!

June 23, 2017

I would buy this body wash again. I love it!

When I first starting using the Aveeno Yogurt body wash, it was ok for the the first couple of days. I didn't really notice a difference. Like i mean it was nice and all and smelt nice and did the trick. So, after the 3rd time using it...omg it like totally changed my mind. My skin is becoming so soft now and its because of that body wash. I fell in love with it!! I really like Aveeno products but this one really tops my list!! I will definitely be buying this again and using it in my daily routine. Thanks so much ChickAdvisor for letting me try it!!

Oh That Smell

I have used this product for over week and I noticed my skin actually feels softer then it ever has. Aveeno you did great with this product...love how my skin glows after a shower and that smell is heavenly!!!

Tellement efficace!

J'ai ADORÉ la douceur du nettoyant corporel au yogourt d'Aveeno. Et que dire de l'odeur! Un parfum délicat, fruité et propre. J'ai la peau ultra-douce et je sens que ma peau est nettoyée en profondeur après chaque utilisation. J'adopte sans hésiter.

It does the job

The body wash was great, scent was just right not overpowering and not so little that you couldn't notice it. It left my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. I would defi etly reccomend this product