Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 16, 2017

Aveeno nettoyant corporel au yogourt,vanille et avoine

Aveeno nettoyant corporel au yogourt,vanille et avoine a une très belle odeur léger de vanille que j'aime. Ma peau est douce après la douche . Je recommande de l'essayer bon pour une peau sèche mais moi ma peau est extrement très sèche et aide un peu

Amazing

I just got this body wash 2 weeks ago and have been using it everyday and I have to say its really great. Amazing scent, I always get so many compliments. This was very moisturizing and made my body fresh and smooth

It is awesome

I waited almost to the end to review it. I must say I was surprised how much I like it. Where I live we have very hard water. At home I have a water softener, so it's not that bad but at my gym they don't use it. I took it for the test to my gym and my skin wa's soft after the shower. Actually.once I forgot a body lotion and I was still fine. Love it! Definitely a must! #gotitfree

June 16, 2017

"Mommy, it smells tasty!"

I knew to expect a good quality body wash from Aveeno, and the yogurt body wash did not disappoint. I liked the texture of the body wash; nice and creamy, and a little bit goes a long way. The scent was light and not overwhelming.

I trust Aveeno products so I didn't not hesitate to use it on my kids. My son actually said that it smelled just like vanilla yogurt and that it smelled "tasty!!"

A win and will buy again.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Aveeno body yogurt body wash. Vanilla and oats

I received this product free from Chickadvisor. I was pleasantly surprised with the body wash. I received the vanilla oats body wash. It lathered up with a small amount of product. The body wash made my skin feel really smooth. The scent was subtle and working in a scent free zone did not leave an overpowering fragrance. I will definitely be purchasing this product

June 16, 2017

Wow! Great scent, thick, and lathers nicely!

I received this body wash as part of the Product Review Club offer to try. I am not usually a fan of scented products, but I really enjoy this one. The product itself is a creamy-like consistency, and lathers up very well. It felt very nice on my skin, and left me feeling clean, fresh, and my skin nice and soft. I will be picking some of this up once I finish this container. I really liked this product.

June 16, 2017

I would buy this product many times over and over

I really enjoyed this body wash. I especially love the way it left my skin when I was done my shower and that I was able to use it daily and still get the same effect as I did the first time I used it. I enjoyed the smell of the product as well. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a refreshing feeling after their shower for hours. I like the way the bottle is which helps to hold it better while in the shower.

June 16, 2017

Auteur approche j'en achète le produit demain matin

J'ai reçu ce produit en échantillon pour essai il m'a complètement séduite, j'utilise régulièrement les produits Aveeno celui-ci m'a séduit pour la douceur qui laisse sur la peau pour son odeur ainsi que la belle et agréable mousse, je sens que Joffre à ma peau des produits de qualité pour ma part j'adore je vais en acheter à ma grand-maman tellement approprié pour une petite peau fragile, belle découverte

Love this Body Wash!

I got it free through Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I absolutely love this Aveeno Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats! Such a pleasant smell to it a very subtle Vanilla aroma that smells so amazing. As for the actual Body wash it's fantastic! Rich thick and creamy wash that goes on your skin so well and makes it feel so clean and moisturizer after. It doesn't leave a film on your skin at all it rinses off really good. I am definitely going to use this bottle up and buy another one when I'm done!

June 16, 2017

Talk about multi purpose...

I #gotitfree so I decided to give this product a true test and gave it no slack. The smell right out of the bottle drew me in. It was a wonderful scent that I can only describe as a slight vanilla with a hint of something else very familiar that I can't exactly put my finger on.
    Then I used this as it was intended,as a body wash. At first I wasn't getting much lather and I was a little bit disappointed about that. So I decided to try it again and used a little more and I got the lather and the wash I desired. I felt refreshed and invigorated. Yes it was that good! It didn't leave and harsh soapy scum feeling on my body at all and the scent while in the shower was just right. Not over bearing and not to dull. Just perfect.
    Next I decided to use this as a shave gel since the instructions on the bottle say you can do that. WOW is all I can say. Better than any shave gel I have ever used. Got a close smooth shave with very little effort. This use would be highly encouraged by me.
    Finally I thought what the heck this stuff is so good I am going to try washing my hair with it. I did just that, again I had a little lather problem so I added a bit more and got the lather I wanted and I scrubbed my scalp to the tips of my hair. I didn't use condition after even. Got out of the shower and dried off and figured I would have some tangles to deal with and yet again I was pleasantly surprised. I could actually run my fingers through my long hair with little effort - impressive!! My hair is literally squeaky clean.
    I would highly recommend this multi use product to anyone. Great job #AveenoBodyYogurt.