Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 20, 2017

I enjoyed using the body wash

I quite enjoyed using the body wash. It lathered quite well. I liked the sent, it lasted the day. My daughters enjoyed using the cream. They also enjoyed the sent of vanilla. I would buy it for my daughter.

June 20, 2017

Amazing soft skin accomplished!!

We received this to review and I'm convinced! I've always used Dove body wash as it's gentle on our skin and easy on fact that both my husband I have mild psoriasis. This AVEENO not only made the skin soft, it has lessened severity of our psoriasis spots! It doesn't take much of your loofa to create lots of creamy bubbles. I do actually recommend this, the smell is mild and the feel is creamy soft.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fantastic Yogurt Body Wash!

I got to test this Aveeno Yogurt Body Wash from Chick Advisor #i got it free! It's a fantastic body wash! I like how thick and creamy it is, you can feel it moisturizing your skin as your washing. It's easy to rinse off and your skin feels so silky even after you've rinsed and dried off. The vanilla smell is pretty good too, not as strong of a smell as I would like but nonetheless a very good smell. I am very happy with how my skin feels and have noticed an improvement after using it for a couple days!

I would buy this again!

This was a great body wash. It is very moisturizing and I love the smell. My skin is pretty dry and this worked great for me. I recommend it to anyone.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I will buy this Aveeno Yogurt Body Wash again!

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash Vanilla and Oats is awesome! I love how creamy and soft it is. It's like putting a Lotion on your skin that cleanses it. It rinses off really good and doesn't leave a greasy film. Makes my skin feel really soft and clean. It also smells terrific. I love the vanilla scent it has. It's just an all around great Body wash that cleans and moisturizes so well! I will probably buy this in the future and have recommended this to family and friends. I got this for free through Product Review Club!

Thumbs up for this Body Wash

I received this Aveeno Body Wash from Chick Advisor #gotitfree. Two thumbs up for this one, it's fantastic! Such a pleasant smelling body wash a light hint of vanilla. It's a thick creamy wash that lathers up good, cleans very well and doesn't dry out my skin. My skin is nice and soft after. I really like it as it doesnt have any harsh ingredients and did not irritate my skin at all. Will for sure buy this again.

Smells heavenly!!

I was given the Aveeno daily moisturizing yogert body was h in the vanilla and oat scent for free to try out. I have used aveeno products for many years and have loved them. This product is no exception. It smells like Boston cream (which I think is amazing!), very moisturizing and lasts on the skin. Will keep repurchasing.

Great scent and product

I received a full size body wash in vanilla and oats. At first i thought it smelled strong but when i used it in the shower i was pleasantly surprised. It smells great and leaves my skin very soft. I would definitely recommend this to others and am anxious to try the other scents.

#gotitfree #AveenoBodyYogurt

Nicely scented

I received this product from Chick Advisor. I found that the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats had a nice soft scent and you did not need a lot to use in a shower sponge as a small amount would wash nicely on your body. I liked the scent as it was not strong. I would purchase again.

2.8/5

June 19, 2017

Fragrance a bit disappointing...

I received the Aveeno yoghurt daily moisturizer and body wash in vanilla oats from chick advisor to review. I found the body wash nice and creamy, and especially liked it for shaving. The moisturizer was nice to apply and soaked in quickly. It soothed my dry itchy skin until the next day. What I'm deducting stars for is the smell. Unfortunately it's not quite right, you can defnately tell that it's artificial. A bit like vanilla blended with baby powder. I was disappointed with the smell, because otherwise I really liked this product.