Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Washing with silk

I was fortunate to be able to try the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash Vanilla and Oats. I am impressed, The lotion wash is smooth as silk and feels wonderful against your skin. The scent is a vanilla heaven with lots of lather that washes off completely and leaves your skin soft and smooth and that feeling lasts all day love this stuff

Loving the Yogurt wash!

I've got to admit I wasn't sure what to think about a yogurt body wash but I can only say good things! Love the mild scent and loved the effectiveness!

June 22, 2017

This is awesome body wash

I recently recieved a bottle of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Free from ChickAdvisor and Aveeno for testing purposes. Its lighly scented and smells sweet. It cleans well and rinses without any build up and afterwards your skin is so soft. I will definitely buy again.

Yogurt goodness

I love the smell of this new Aveeno body wash, it glides on smooth in the and smells amazing, gives you a fresh after shower feeling. Now that I've tried it i will for sure buy it.

June 22, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again

Very great product. Smooth and silky when applying. Smells great and long lasting. Leaves my skin feeling great. I Would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Smells awesome

My little one suffers from dry skin and I buy so much stuff to see if this help. I've been using this on him and he has stopped from scratching his skin and his skin seems soft. The smell is amazing!

June 22, 2017

Gently cleanses just for me!

This is a long lasting body wash. The lather was luxurious and intoxicating. It left my body feeling much more moisturized than other washes I have used. I think it is good for my skin because of the yogurt inside. A little goes a long way so it is economical. I used a loofah, but I am sure it would work with a simple cloth. I got this for free but intend to buy when this is used up. The only thing is that I wish there was more scent. Highly recommended.

June 22, 2017

Like a delicious Vanilla yogurt indulgence, without the calo

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats is like eating a delicious vanilla yogurt, minus the calories! From the moment the creamy, thick body wash is squeezed onto a body sponge, the indulgent experience begins! This body wash is very creamy and sudsy and soft. I was amazed by how quickly and richly it lathered up and the scent experience was unbelievable! It literally smelled just like creamy vanilla yogurt, I have vanilla yogurt every morning with breakfast so it was nice to start with it in the shower first! I would definitely purchase this again, it is a great value for brand you can find a drugstore or supermarket and its formula is rich and indulgent.

June 22, 2017

Je recommende ce produit .

Je suis une personne qui a la peau seche et rugeuse,et c'est d'ailleurs mon medecin de famille qui m'avait recommendée d'utiliser les produits Aveeno,et cela il y a plusieurs années.
    Ce produit laisse une bonne sensation de douceur sur la peau comme si on y avait mis de la creme.
    Fini la peau seche et rugeuse!

This smells amazing!

I received the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash in Vanilla and Oats to try as part of the product review club. This body wash smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft. It is very creamy so doesn't foam up a lot but this is comparable to other moisturizing body washs. The smell is delicious without being overpowering and when combined with the Yogurt Body Lotion gives a mild, lingering fragrance. I will definitely continue to use this and buy it again in the future.