Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash, Vanilla and Oats Reviews
Ranked #2 in Body Wash

The unique formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized.

Nettoyant corporel au yogourt AVEENO® Hydratation quotidienne Vanille et avoine : cette formule unique, à base d'avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et de yogourt riche en nutriments, aide à revitaliser la peau sèche et la laisse hydratée.

For more information, please visit Aveeno.ca

You may also like: Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Vanilla and Oats

Average price: $7.47-11.49

August 30, 2017

My favorite body wash !

Im a sucker for Aveeno product but this one is my go to Body Wash ! I always had dry skin and this refresh and moisture my skin feeling so soft like baby skin ! I love the subtile smell of it ! For sure I will buy it again and again.

August 17, 2017

Aveeno is great

I love Aveeno products and decided to try the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash.
    The Vanilla and Oats has a very pleasant smell, The product is creamy andleft my skin feeling soft and smooth. Overall this product is top notch and I am happy I tried it.

August 17, 2017

I Would buy this product again

I absolutely love this stuff. I have dry skinot and this product not only helps with that, my skin comes out soft and looking great. I highly recommend this to anyone,

August 11, 2017

I would buy this product again.

I tried Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash (Vanilla and Oats) and love it!!! #gotitfree

It smells wonderful and is very smooth applying to your skin. It lathers nicely and is easy to rinse off. My skin feels very soft to the touch after use and smells great!

I used it for the past month and have noticed how soft my skin is. I recommend this product for anyone who would like to have soft skin and smell great.

Thanks Aveeno!

August 11, 2017

i always buy this product

aveeno is the best product I have bought is help with dryness and and takes away the feeling of stress it just makes me feel good when I use it. so recommend people to buy this I have also used this on my baby as well makes her feel soft and smelly good.

This product is amazing!

I love Aveeno products and was really excited to try the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash.
    The Vanilla and Oats has a very pleasant scent, that was the first thing I noticed. The product is creamy and lathers and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Overall I loved everything about it!

July 31, 2017

Very soft

Very soft & soothing product! I live in a very dry climate & dry skin is a problem for me this product has greatly reduced itchy dry skin. It's also great for sensitive skin also & all skin

July 26, 2017

I would buy this product again .

I loved the product, I have sensitive skin and often can not use heavy scented products, but this was different, the scent was soft and not over the top. My skin was left feeling smooth and soft . My son and my partner both said I smelled very pretty after using it which is a bonus. I also found a little went a long way, which is a big plus in my books as value is important to me. I have to say over all I really enjoyed the product and would buy it again and recommend it.

July 19, 2017

Soft and silky feel

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Yogurt Body Wash is wonderful. It leaves your skin soft and silky and the Vanilla and Oats smells great. Aveeno is a great name and I expected a lot from it, and they delivered!

July 17, 2017

Worth a Try!

Love this Aveeno body wash! It moisturized so well that I didn't have to make a mad dash to apply moisturizer straight out of the shower! The fragrance was nice and light and the formula was whipped and creamy. A definite repurchase!