AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.

Aveeno for the win

I have a little eczema when the bend of my arm is. It isn't that flared up right now so trying out the eczema balm on it has stopped the itching a bit. For comparison the balm is similar to the other Aveeno body creams which I love.

Would definitely buy!

I got this product for free to try.
    This time of year is perfect for this product! I've been using it, so had my 6 yr old and 14mth old.
    It is great! Creamy, takes the itch away, hydrates and gets the job done.
    It is a little greasy but that's because it creates a protective barrier.
    It's a great cream to use on exposed body parts/face before going out in the cold Canadian weather!

Great Product!!!

Great Product!!! Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and relieves dry itchy skin. Both myself and my daughter both have eczema and found this product relieving.

January 12, 2018

Will definitely buy this again.

After only applying it once on my daughters eczema ridden cheeks and spots on her legs, I can already tell that it’s helping. No longer red and the spots already feel much smoother.

no more dry patches

I received this product for free and perfect timing. With winter in full force my skin has been taking a beating. dry patches on my face and hands.

i tried numerous products and none didn't work as well as Aveeno. After using it for a week i have noticed the dryness and redness to be less noticeable. my main concern was the itchiness and scaliness. it was terrible.

The sample was very generous and will last a long time i am sure. it goes on nice and smooth and my skin absorbed it well without any greasiness.
    I will definitely purchase this product again. Worth the money.

Bonne crème

J'ai beaucoup aimer la creme . Elle sent rien ce qui est un plus . Beaucoup de produit naturel ne sente pas bon . Tres hydratante , pour moi qui fais de l'eczema durant les temps froid ! Pour le prix , le pot est gros .. pas besoin d'en mettre epais . J'aime beaucoup !

Itch Relief for dry skin

I received this product for free, but it came at a time where I had been purchasing different creams to try to relieve an extreme case of dry itchy skin. I was happy to receive it but would have likely tried this product or something similar anyway.

Of all of the drugstore creams that I purchased, this provided the most relief. I had a persistent patch of eczema on my hand. It took the itch away within a day, and is slowly healing the area. It is much less rough and red within a week of using it.

As it is not a prescription eczema cream, I felt comfortable also using the balm on my arms and legs which were also very dry. In combination with using a humidifier, this cream really relieved and quenched my dry skin. It is a huge tub and will last me many winter seasons. It is great value and I will purchase it again in the future.

Worked for my kiddos

Both of my little ones suffer from eczema and this has really helped during this very dry winter. I use the oatmeal bath as well and the original avenno lotions but we use this when their eczema acts up and it works well for them.

Great For Canadian Winters

Living in Northern Canada, winters can be quite harsh. Aveeno Eczema Care made my skin feel much softer and moist. It didn't 'fix' areas where I had major eczema outbreaks, but it did prevent in areas that were just dry. This was the best 'non' prescription balm that I have used to date. I will definitely be keeping it as part of my skin care routine. #Gotitfree

Instant Relief

This balm gives instant relief for itch and dry flakey skin that lasts all day. It is a little greasy but it works, it hasn't gotten rid of my patches but I do believe it is helping. The worst of my eczema is on my eye lids and they aren't as red anymore but still dry. They do feel 100% better than they did. This is a definite product that I will use again.