AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Instant Itch Relief Balm for Eczema

I received this product for free. It really soothes dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema, and it moisturizes the skin at the same time. It does not feel greasy at all, and I love how it is fragrance free. I would likely purchase this again if necessary, and I would definitely recommend it to all who have eczema.

Eczema relief

This lotion worked great for my son that suffers mild eczema. The rash has stayed controlled since using this lotion and it's nice to not have to use a medical grade cream.

Good bye itchy skin

I absolutely love this product. Every winter I get little patches of eczema on my arms and the Aveeno Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm is the only cream that stopped the itch all day without having to reapply. Amazing!
    The cream isn't oily, is without any harsh perfume smell and absorbs fairly quickly considering how thick it is.

Thank you for giving my the chance to try it for free, I defiantly do recommend it and will be buy more.

Most effective

Love the relief my hands get the second I apply. Its soothing and absorbs quickly. Especially effective in the harsh winter weather here. My daughter even likes the relief it gives her.

Finally a relief!

The older I get, the more I am dealing with eczema. My legs have been getting the brunt of it with dry patches and constant itching. Using this product from Aveeno has helped my skin out so much and calmed my skin down.

It’s not oily at all and the jar will last a very long time! Thank you for letting me try this out for free :) I will definitely repurchase.

January 26, 2018

aveeno active natural( soin de léczéma)

ca fait 2 ans que je souffre de l éczéma des l arrivé de l hiver.lorsque j étais séléctionné pour testé aveeno soin de l eczéma jai pensé que ca va pas m aidé vu que c pas prescrit par un medecin mais finalement je suis tres satisfaite de résultat et je le recommande

January 26, 2018

Jai bien aimer mon essaie de la crème pour eczéma aveno j'ai toujours les mains dans l'eau et du savon ce qui irrite et asseche beaucoup mes mains j'ai apprécié le porter la nuit car au réveil mes mains avais récupéré et mes mains étaient bien hydrater merci de m'avoir envoyé cette crème pour l'essayer merci encore

Itchy and Scratchy Show

I kid you not, I HAD been scratching day and night. This is genuinely one of the better non steroid based balms, salves, creams, out tin the market today. I trust Aveeno and the product really stands out.

Pretty large jar that normally retails at $20 and it will last you a very long time. Well worth it. Goes on super smooth, you only need a little and it really helped with the constant itch and dryness/rawness of my skin.

I tested it out on myself and my 7 year old niece. It worked within a few days and cleared up the roughest of patches.

I would really recommend this to anyone who has major Eczema issues. It really is a great product that works and helps "heal" the skin. Nicely done Aveeno, I love this stuff!

perfect for the winter

I have sensitive skin and horrible eczema on my face, and I absolutely loved this product! It is perfect for the winter months when my skin is dry, dull, and flakey. Its really thick and creamy, perfect after a warm bath. Thanks chickadvisor for the free jar!

Great for dry skin

I really liked how quickly this helped clear up some of my ezema trouble spots. It also kept my hands well moisturized. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has skin issues.