AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 02, 2018

The best stuff for extremely dry irritated skin

I purchased this after seeing it was on sale at Superstore and since I have extremely dry and itchy skin at times, I have tried many different products.
    This is super emolliant and hydrating. It get rid of itchiness and irritation in areas. It also helped on my legs and bikini line after shaving and prevented a rash. I have already recommended it to several friends! The one drawback is that it takes a long time to sink in but it's not overly sticky or fragrant which is good.

May 26, 2018

Aveeno Eczema Care Cream

I’ve had eczema prone skin since I could remember! I’ve tried sooo many antibiotic creams but not really much luck which would work long term! When I came across this product I had to try it and I was impressed!!!

April 25, 2018

A good lotion

We received this free from chick advisor and I’ve been using it on my 2 year old.
    It feels a bit greasy to apply but it works and the container is huge so it will last a long time and it is worth the retail price for sure.
    It takes a bit to dry as it’s thicker.
    I would recommend this and would buy this.

April 21, 2018

Great product

I received a sampler from my Dermatologist's office. I have used it after I was crazy enough to forget sunscreen and got burned on my face, it helped to relieve the sting.

April 01, 2018

Great product but pricy

This cream works well for eczema sufferers and those with dry skin or patches. It has a light scent, absorbs quickly and is long lasting. The price point is high, but if you can get it on sale, it’s well worth it.

March 27, 2018

Love this!

Both of my children have eczema, we have been using this balm for awhile now. My youngest had a really bad spot that had him in tears anytime I put lotion on it, this balm cleared it right up with no tears. We love it!

March 16, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Fast releif

I've always struggled with dry skin and eczema. I applied this to my legs after the shower and I had instant relief. I found it for rid of the dry flakes on my legs as well

0.8/5

March 15, 2018

Not for eczema!

This product is just a heavy cream. It doesn’t calm down the itchiness of my eczema (which is on my hands - as tiny, awful, itchy blisters). This cream might work for maintenance between outbreaks, but not specially for eczema.
    I don’t recommend this product - other than as a good moisturizer.

1.7/5

March 15, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

no no and no

So my kids have eczema. Aveeno never worked for them. In fact it irritated it more. It made it worse. I don't recommend the Aveeno eczema line especially not on kids.

March 14, 2018

Would definitely buy again

I have localized eczema and recently my daughter started itching. This product works wonders for both of us. Takes away the itch and keeps everything soft and moistured. More effective then some of the prescription creams I've had that have so many chemicals and side effects. Highly recommended!!