Aveeno Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 536 in Remedies

Daily care for skin with eczema.This patented Triple oat formula soothes and moisturizes skin to help you care for your skin with eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists and pediatric dermatologists, the unique Aveeno formula combines soothing oat essence and natural colloidal oatmeal with rich emollients to soften and soothe irritated, extra dry skin. It's formulated to be even gentle enough for use on babies' skin.Discover Aveeno Active Naturals: Simply put, Aveeno Active Naturals are ingredients derived from nature and uniquely formulated to reveal skin's natural health and beauty. Essential Active Naturals: Pure oat essence to help soothe skin irritation and redness. Skin-soothing natural colloidal oatmeal and moisture-rich oat oil. Ceramides, essential lipids found deep within the surface of the skin that play a key role in enhancing and restoring the skin's protective function.Steroid-free & fragrance-free. Dermatologist recommended.

May 11, 2017

Use this product on my youngest boy for the last 7 years and it is amazing and the only cream that actually helps him. Worth the price and now use it on my young daughter

May 08, 2017

I absolutely love this! My son eczema is pretty bad, especially on his legs and during the winter. His father is reluctant to use the hydrocotizone the pharmacist gave us so this has been a great alternative.
    I use it right on the wet skin after his shower and the once again after he dries off.

May 03, 2017

Aveeno is always a great product. Being a nurse, I'm constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer, this combo (especially in winter) causes eczema patches to develop all over my hands. This cream is very soothing and effective in treating my eczema and because it's scent free, Im able to bring it to work with me as well.

May 02, 2017

I suffer from exzema on my face. I have tried all the different creams out there but this is the first type that has actually worked and had not made my skin to burn. I love this product and use it everyday.

April 22, 2017

It is the best non prescription cream to use for eczema, and gentle enough to use on children, infants included.
    It is a must have in our home! :):)

April 02, 2017

This cream is an absolute saviour! I have tried countless creams prescribed by my doctor for so many years but Aveeno did the trick in an instant. I was so happy to see noticeable changes in a matter of a day or two. It reduced, relieved, and even improved my eczema affected skin. Although there is no way to get rid of eczema permanently, Aveeno's cream works wonders and at times I even forget I have eczema. It does feel greasy the first few seconds of application but it dries up quickly. Other then that, I see no flaws. I recommend this to anybody who is experiencing the slightest bit of eczema. You will not be disappointed!!

January 19, 2017

Mon médecin m'a recommandé cette crème pour mon bébé et ça a très bien fonctionné. Ensuite, j'en ai mis à mon garçon de 3 ans qui avait une plaque rouge qui partait et revenait. Et depuis, elle est disparue.
    Une maman très contente

January 12, 2017

Found this randomly at the dollar store and bought it because I am beginning to get Eczema on my face and hands in the winter. This cream is AMAZING - you only need a little bit of it not a huge amount like other creams - I am soooo glad I came across this product.

January 09, 2017

I'm using this to my little one. And it was effective by only using it for two times. From that time I'm always using it. The price was just right. I love the scents too.

September 21, 2016

This is a great product, thick and rich just what eczema prone skin needs. I have used it on my newborn baby since birth. It is quit expensive, almost double the price as a normal bottle of Aveeno.

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?