Aveeno Eczema Hand Cream

Aveeno Eczema Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 336 in Hand Lotions & Creams

April 13, 2017

I have psoriasis localized on my right palm and fingers. Some days are okay; other days I need to put some intensive hand cream on every couple of hours (including at nighttime) otherwise I want to itch my hand off! The prescription cream can be used maximum 3 times per day and is harder to apply, so it hasn't worked well for me on my bad days. Someone with psoriasis on her hand recommended Aveeno Eczema Hand Cream and it has worked wonders! I can apply it as often as I need to and it is easy to apply (I can just apply it like hand cream instead of spot applying it to the psoriasis parts) and I have found that it has helped the severity of my psoriasis. The only thing I wish is that the effects would be longer lasting on the bad days (I probably apply it 6-8 times) or that it would prevent the psoriasis, but that is not the intention of the product.I highly recommend!

March 24, 2016

This product does the job. It's great for on the go, especially in the winter. This is when I find I need it the most. It's a great way to avoid the itchiness.

March 13, 2016

I really like Aveeno products. They are always high quality products. Very little to no scent to some of the products which is great for people with sensitive skin or problems such as eczema or psoriasis. Works great to keep hands moisturized and keep eczema at bay without causing drying or other skin problems.

February 25, 2016

I get really dry cracking hands in the winter and then a nice winter rash on the tips of my hands so finding a product that worked for both wasn't easy this is it works great and best of all doesn't sting when I put it on the tops of my hands!!!

January 13, 2016

A great hand cream. Very rich and good for those with dry skin or eczema. You don't need much but it does rub in well!

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!