Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Reviews

Ranked #845 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

June 26, 2017

Soothing For Itchiness & Flare-Ups

I recently developed eczema on my hands during the winter months. I use this cream daily and it works wonders. It helps reduce the flare and itchiness caused by the eczema. It has a cooling effect on the affected spots, which is soothing.

I do, however, find that this product has the adverse effect of moisturizing the skin when used if there is no eczema present on my hands, so be cautious to only use when you have an eczema break out.

June 21, 2017

En ayant la peau vraiment sec... j'utilise la creme Aveeno p

En ayant la peau vraiment sec... j'utilise la creme Aveeno pour l'eczema, et j'adore toute simplement!!
    sa hydrate bien ma peau et sa laisse la peau douce. Je la recommande fortement!!

April 14, 2017

My first child has problems with Eczema. And a doctor recommend it. Just after one use I saw a major difference in his skin. It cleared up. I use it everyday on him and it hasn't flaired up since. It's been 2 years

March 04, 2016

Price is quite high, but pretty much all Aveeno products are, and worth it. It has a cooling effect, which definitely helps with the skin relief and helps me not feel like scratching off my hand as much, especially on the hot summer nights.

January 20, 2016

I have eczema on my foot and had a prescription cream that wasn't working so when I heard that Aveeno had an Eczema therapy moisturizing lotion I decided to try it and it works great to reduce the itch and heal my eczema. I have flare ups occasionally but they only last a few days once I start using the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Lotion.

January 16, 2016

This stuff is the best. I have eczema on my hands and in between my fingers. my doctor recommended I use this along with my medicated cream. It works really well and I use it everyday, it has really improved my skins appearance and dry/itchiness. Anything else I've used has not worked from Aveeno's line. I recommend to anyone with the same issue as me!

May 27, 2015

Excellent relief for both my kids having eczeema..works wonders

April 26, 2015

I use this product in the winter when my skin gets dry and itchy. It adds moisture back to your skin and soothes the itchy skin.

July 05, 2013

I used to break out in hives even when I used expensive prescription products. But since I've used this lotion, I haven't broken out.