3.9/5
AVEENO FRESH ESSENTIALS Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 Reviews

September 27, 2017

Smooth and fresh

Have been using this moisturizer for years. Love that it has built in SPF and goes on smooth on my skin. Does not leave me feeling greasy or dry. My makeup goes on easily over this product

January 06, 2017

There seems to be a trend of removing SPF from face cream. Which is a shame for those of us who need it 365 days a year. Recently I haven't been able to find much over SPF15 so this is one of the few choices at the drug store lately. It's OK. I find it stings a bit when I apply it and any results that are to be gain from the Vitamin A, C and E are not very apparently but the SPF does seem to work has advertised.

March 16, 2016

Works wonders on my dry face. I put this on after I shower and after a week I could feel the difference on my face. Definitely a product I would buy again but the price is a little high.

July 30, 2015

I have skin a bit on the dryer side around my nose. I started using this product about a month ago and love it! It makes such a difference to my skin. It makes my skin glow and I feel moisturized all day long. I intend to make this my new face cream going forward.