Aveeno Hydrating Body Wash with Fig and Shea Butter Reviews

June 23, 2017

I absolutely love this!

I was visiting a friend who had this in the shower and I used it and loved it! It leaves you feeling refreshed and it smells great! I would recommend this!

June 12, 2017

Wow

Une très bonne crème apaisante pour le corp. Elle sent vraiment très bonne et elle rend le corp vraiment très doux. Elle n'est pas trop cher comparer a d'autre marque.

May 18, 2017

This is one of the top body wash, for sure. Very few body wash get this kind of combination. Clearly this is exactly the kind of body wash we would love to use it.

May 17, 2017

This is the body wash that I am currently using, and I love it! Like all other Aveeno products, this natural body wash is simply amazing. It smells amazing, and makes me feel so clean! I highly recommend to everyone!

May 17, 2017

Bon format
    Bonne odeur
    Bien moussant
    Agréable meme avec la peau sensible
    Aucune reaction visible
    Idéal meme pour un bain moussant
    Hydrate la peau en profondeur

May 11, 2017

This is my new favourite body wash! It's really moisturizing but without leaving that layer or icky feeling on your skin that some other body washes do. And the scent is heavenly!

May 02, 2017

I've been using this body wash for years (all of the scents are excellent). The smell is light, the lather is on point, and it leaves you feeling fresh and clean. My skin can get dry and other body washes have left my skin feeling tight and itchy but this body wash leaves a soft, moisturized feeling. Can be expensive depending on where you buy it, but honestly the comfort is worth the extra few bucks.

April 28, 2017

This one has great potential, but the scent doesn't stay on me. It washed and rinses nicely, and smells lovely while you are in the shower. It is a shame because I generally enjoy the quality of Aveeno's products.

April 02, 2017

Je suis tombée en amour fou avec ce produit! Il sent vraiment bon et est idéal pour une peau qui a besoin d'hydratation! Je le recommande a quiconque a une peau sensible.

March 21, 2017

I love aveeno products. They always leave my skin feeling silly smooth and hydrated. They are gentle on my sisters sensitive skin and yet work great for me as well, with normal skin!