Aveeno Intense Relief Overnight Cream
Good

Aveeno Intense Relief Overnight Cream Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 663 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

This intensely nourishing, all over body cream with natural colloidal oatmeal and shea butter extract is specially formulated to help soothe nighttime itch associated with dry skin so you can sleep more peacefully. The patented formula starts working on contact and is clinically shown to moisturize through the night for long-lasting relief and skin that looks and feels healthier.Additional Product Benefits Include: fragrance free, non-greasy, good even for sensitive skin

July 12, 2016

I have eczema that tends to act up during the summer, resulting in very itchy hands. I find the Aveeno intense relief overnight is one of the only creams that don't exacerbate my condition. I love how soft it makes my hands feel, and I also love the fact that it is fragrance free. Although it is an overnight cream, I find myself applying it during the day as well. Great product at an affordable price!

February 20, 2013

This cream works really well! I use it every night before I go to bed and my skin feels so soft! I love the feeling! It massages in fully and leaves my skin feeling soft, not greasy like some other products can. I really recommend it!

Urban Decay Naked Palette

gadzooks added a new review for
    Dickies Work Gloves

Black Diamond Cheesestrings

Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel