Good

Aveeno Nourish+ Volumize Shampoo Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #979 out of 1144 in Shampoo

AVEENO NOURISH+ VOLUMIZE SHAMPOO does much more than nourish and cleanse — it creates abundance with a fusion of lightweight conditioners, giving hair lush, rich life. Scientific studies show that just three washes helps repair damage, providing the three key elements that give hair life — strength, softness and shine. And in a clinical trial, 88% of the women who used the NOURISH+ VOLUMIZE regimen had an improvement in hair elasticity, and 87% thought their hair was softer.This exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS formula, infused with Nourishing Wheat Complex and Anti-Oxidant Blue Lotus Flower, is designed to feed your hair by replenishing moisture to protect fine, fragile hair. It zeroes in on the weakest part of hair — fortifying the hair shaft with protein where it needs it most.Developed with a team of experts, including a leading dermatologist and stylist, our ACTIVE NATURALS formula harnesses the power of nature combined with advanced scientific methods and is shown to give you the beautifully strong, healthy-looking hair you desire and deserve. And, because it's from AVEENO, you can trust that it's gentle on color-treated hair.

December 20, 2016

My another favorite shampoo from jhonsan and jhonsan. I have normal hair and this works best for me. Leaves your hair feels silky until next wash. Runs bit pricey compared to other brands if you don't watch the sale though.

January 25, 2016

I only recently started using this shampoo and I absolutely love it. Hair looks and feels much thicker and soft and healthy looking. It is a bit more expensive then I like so to make it last a bit longer I hide it from my family.