AVEENO Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with pomegranate seed extract and kiwi water
• Boosts skin’s natural vitality and glow
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de grenade et d'eau de kiwi
• Rehausse la vitalité et l'éclat naturels de la peau

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Moringa Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

Nice Mask

I received this mask for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my review. This mask contains pomegranate seed extract and kiwi water to hydrate and brighten skin, leaving it soft and supple.

My skin gets drier, dull, and rough with the colder weather so this mask came just in time for Fall! I applied it and left it on for 20 minutes (the instructions say 5-10 minutes), and was left with hydrated and radiant skin after rinsing it off. No need to worry about breaking out, since this mask is non-comedogenic!

I love the texture, which is thick and velvety, so it doesn't run down my face. The scent is also nice and subtle.

Thank you for the opportunity to test these lovely masks!

September 15, 2019

Belle surprise ce masque à l'avoine !

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement grâce à Chickadvisor le masque à l'avoine avec extrait de graines de grenade et j'ai bien aimé. Sa texture est crémeuse et l'odeur très douce (il sent presque rien). Aucunement agressant pour la peau en raison de l'avoine et les graines de grenade donne de l'éclat au teint. Il illumine instantanément la peau comme son nom l'indique. Il sèche vite et par la suite notre peau est éclatante. Seul bémol il est un peu gras, donc difficile à nettoyer, mais les bénéfices vaut l'effort. Je le recommande à toutes celles qui ont une peau fragile et réactive, car il illumine le teint tout en douceur.

Very gentle on the skin

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor for reviewing purposes. I love that it is very gentle on the skin and perfect for dry skin. It claims that after using the mask it will help your skin become more brighter. It is hard to tell at the beginning, I guess I will have to use it more often to get that result. But I can say that it definitely made my skin feel hydrated and soft! I also love the scent! Love the packaging too!

Luxurious feeling mask

I really enjoyed using this mask. It has a luxurious feeling without a luxury price tag. When I see “pomegranate” as an ingredient I often am skeptical since often it’s very strong scented. However this has a nice, soft scent and made my skin very soft and glowy. Again, like the other Aveeno oat mask I tried, the packaging is very vague and doesn’t explain the results you’ll likely see or the benefits to the product. Other than that this mask is a great one to try!

Amazing drugstore mask

I really like this mask , it’s feel very good on the skin! I use this mask 5 times and I see that my skin is smoother ! I like the pommegrenade smell it’s not to strong and the formula is great. Great drugstore mask I recommend !!

September 15, 2019

Nice, quick morning treatment!

Just like the Aveeno Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract, this is a nice, fast-acting budget mask. I don’t care for the smell, but it’s nothing too offensive. I really like that it only takes 5 to 10 minutes to work so I can guiltlessly slip in a quick treatment before applying makeup in the morning. I don’t like the film it leaves on my skin so I use it right before cleansing. The kaolin clay in it mattifies and skin is left softer.
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

September 15, 2019

Absolutely loved this product I would buy it again for sure!

I love aveeno products I cannot tell you how happy I am to be selected to try these out. So this pomegranate one made my skin feel very velvety smooth, smell great! I am very pleased with it 😊. I would not change anything about it. And I would buy this in the future once this one is gone! Thank you so much chickadvisor.

#gotitfree

Amazing face mask!

Thank you so much @chickadvisor and @aveenaca for sending me the Aveeno Pomegrenate Seed Oat Mask for #free in exchange for my honest review. I personally love facemasks. This one was amazing and I particularly love how smooth and glowy your face looks and feels after using this pomegranate oat mask. The smell was absolutely amazing as well. Such a subtle yet strong smell. I found my face did feel a little tingly using this one, but over all didnt affect the effectiveness in anyway. Will definitely be purchasing this on my own. Thanks so much! #tryaveenooatmasks!!!

Tried to get the Glow

I put it on. This one dried nice and my face tingled while wearing. Not sure if I got any extra glow or not. My face does feel nice though. Made me feel good on a rainy fall day.

Smells Divine

I was sent these for testing and reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.

Pomegranate is a formula meant to make your skin glow with the pomegranate seed extract. What I like is that these masks also include squalane, which helps with moisture and is anti-aging.

This pomegranate mask smells amazing and feels good on. The formula doesn't dry down completely on the face, but it does get noticeably tighter similar to clay masks. My skin didn't feel as dry afterward as some face masks leave me feeling and I did notice a glow to my skin. Having sensitive skin, I did notice a bit of redness and heat after rinsing it off that lasted a short while.