AVEENO Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with pomegranate seed extract and kiwi water
• Boosts skin’s natural vitality and glow
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extrait de graines de grenade et d'eau de kiwi
• Rehausse la vitalité et l'éclat naturels de la peau

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Moringa Seed Extract or with Pumpkin Seed Extract

Glowing skin ahead!

Wow, this pomegranate seed extract mask did wonders for my dull facial skin. After using it twice, I was left with a natural-glow. I received compliments on how I appeared to be, “glowing” so that was fun. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. It was gentle on my skin and it left it calm, smooth and soft. I have been recommending it to my friends and family. Thanks to Chickadvisor and Aveeno for the free mask in exchange for my honest review.

Amazing!!

This mask is absolutely amazing!! It does not feel like a mask at all. It is so smooth and hydrating- feels like a moisturizer. It has a rich velvety texture unlike other masks. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and with a glow. In addition to the oats, the pomegranate seed extract is an added plus for hydration. I like that it is paraben free and allergy tested. Love it!!
    I got this free for testing purposes!!

Spa in a jar literally!

I got to try this amazing oat mask from aveeno made of pomegranate seed extract and kiwi water. It has a velvet, rich and creamy texture to it which is why it leaves your skin Extra soft! its amazing.It's very easy and smooth to apply to damp clean skin. It nourishes skin and has no harmful ingreadients! It smells fantastic, leaves you relaxed like if you'd be at a spa. The mask does what it says, lets my natural glow shine threw my skin, it brightens it and hydrates it.I recommend this face mask.

September 16, 2019

Helped with uneven skin tone!

I got the chance to try Aveen's Oat Mask with Pomegranate Seed Extract thanks to Chickadvisor and Aveeno. It claimed to add moisture and improve the glow of your skin. I tried this with my mom who was aged skin with some areas of uneven skin tone and she noticed a small difference. The price point is average, and if you can find it on sale that'll be awesome. The smell was nice and subtle and the packaging was sleek and simple.

Subtle glow

I find that Aveeno products generally work well for my skin and this was no exception. What I liked about this was it was very easy to use and it spreads nicely to cover your skin. My skin felt smooth after I rinsed it off and I did notice there was a bit of a glow to my skin afterwards. There was a bit of tingling to my skin when I had the mask on, but I didn't notice any irritation after I rinsed it off, and maybe the oat ingredient helps to calm the skin somewhat during the process.

Wonderful!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. I've absolutely enjoyed this Aveeno Oat Mask. The first thing that captivated me was the sweet fruity scent, which wasn't too strong as I was applying it. It went on smoothly and I only used a small amount to cover my entire face, which makes me feel like this is good value for your money.
    I used the mask twice a week and would leave it on for 10 minutes. The recommended time was 5-10 minutes but I wanted to see whether my skin could handle the maximum time limit, and it did. I did feel a little tingling sensation towards the 10 minute mark but other than that, it didn't irritate my skin.
    Rinsing the product off was easy and I found it best to use a wet washcloth to remove it. Afterwards, my skin felt so soft and looked quite radiant. I am also happy that they included ingredients like niacinamide and squalene, which are great for increasing moisture and diminishing fine lines. Squalene is also anti-inflammatory, so I'm curious to see how this will impact the little bouts of acne that I experience during the month. Not to mention, the oats themselves are very soothing to the skin.
    To conclude, I'm very impressed with the mask and will definitely look out for it in stores when I run out. This is one of the best drugstore masks I've tried yet.

Refreshing my skin

I have used this mask a couple of time as I was very tired and jet lagged. It made my day as it is cooling at the same time leaves my skin soft and fresh. I love the smell (although I am not a big fan of aromatic products) but the smell of this mask is mild and very pleasant. will try it again this week.

Amazing clay masks

I generically never am the one to say a big change can be seen at first use, but this one really surprised me. My skin felt refreshed soft and finally not flaky. Its like spa in a jar.

September 15, 2019

Smells great and works great!

I was so excited to receive this face mask to try out! First of all it smells great and I love the smooth and creamy consistency. It goes on my skin smoothly and I like that I can take about 10 minutes to have a break to myself. It’s so relaxing! It leaves my skin feeling soft after rinsing it off and I do find my face to be brighter and more glowy than before. I would definitely recommend for dull skin and I would repurchase in the future! #gotitfree #tryAveenoOatMasks

September 15, 2019

Smells and feels great !

This mask smells great and is very easy to use with no mess!

I like that the mask dries down but it doesn’t dry down very hard and feel uncomfortable on my face. It is very easy to wash off without having to pull at my skin.

This masks leaves my skin feeling very soft and I really like the use of natural ingredients.

Definitely recommend this product and it is now a part of my skincare routine!

Thank you ChickAdvisor for the chance to try this product #gotitfree