AVEENO Oat Mask with Pumpkin Seed Extract Reviews
#12 in Face Masks

Pamper your skin with the rich and velvety texture of the AVEENO® OAT MASK. Formulated with prebiotic oat, it deeply nourishes and hydrates skin, even dry skin.
• Infused with pumpkin seed and feverfew extracts
• Rebalances and soothes dry skin
• This formula is paraben-free, phthalate-free, allergy tested, non-comedogenic and gentle

Dorlotez votre peau grâce à la texture riche et veloutée du MASQUE À L'AVOINE AVEENO®. À base d'avoine prébiotique, il nourrit et hydrate en profondeur, même la peau sèche.
• Infusé d'extraits de graines de citrouille et de grande camomille
• Rééquilibre et apaise la peau sèche

You may also like AVEENO® Oat Masks with Moringa Seed Extract or with Pomegranate Seed Extract

September 12, 2019

Great mask!!

I received this mask from chickadvisor for reviewing purposes.
    It is a great product for someone like myself who struggles with dry sensitive acne prone skin and dull skin. Not only did help with the dry patches on my forehead and around my mouth but also had made my skin feel super soft.
    Use it at least once a skin for a great results.

Updated On: September 12, 2019

Once a week**

Nice, gentle mask

I was hesitant with this mask at first just because the packaging doesn’t really explain what it does or what’s great about the ingredients in much detail. The smell also turned me off but it grew on me once it was on my skin. It felt nice on the skin; it’s quite thick. It burned a little at first but my skin is a little sensitive right now being postpartum. It didn’t dry and give me that tight feeling that I dislike with masks. I washed it off and my skin definitely needed a moisturizer but I noticed such a nice glow, it actually really surprised me just how glowy my skin looked! And that glow was there the next morning too and my skin felt really soft. I would recommend if you’re looking for a drugstore mask that gives you a glow for sure.
    This was sent to me as part of the Chick Advisor review program. All opinions are my own.

Fall ready

I received aveeno oat mask with pumpkin seed extract free from ChickAdvisor #gotitfree. I used this mask at night 3 times a week for two weeks and excited to say my skin looks amazing. I have very dry skin (forehead and around t zone) and this product has made the flakes disappear, leaving me with soft skin. It is very easy to apply and comes off easy leaving a soft glow to my skin. I cant wait to try the pomegranate mask I also received free . I highly recommend this product.

Pampered skin

Thanks to chickadvisor for sending me #freeproducts to try in exchange of my honest review. I absolutely fell in love with how great both oat mask smells. It’s super gentle on skin my skin felt brighter and moisturized after the application. I definitely recommend this mask to anybody who loves a good skincare.

Virginia, United States

Loved It

I received this free from chickadvisor in return for my honest review. I absolutely loved this mask. Right from the scent, to the initial feel before being applied to the face, to the feel of it when it dried down. It is great. When first opened, I had to pass it around to my family members to smell. My mom who hates pumpkin even agreed that it smelt amazing. My dad commented on how it smells like something he would want to spread on a piece of toast and eat (to give you an idea, it is a sweet, an almost kind of vanilla like scent). I used this product at night as part of my nightly routine. It was super soft to the touch, and felt so comfortable on the face. Instructions said to leave on for 5-10 minutes. It doesn't always completely dry down (depending on when you opt to take it off), however I decided to leave it on for 15. It dried down like I wanted it to, and was really comfortable, disregarding the fact that I had left it on for longer then the instructed time. It also had washed off quite easily, and left my face feeling incredibly soft! My only complaint is that the container is quite small, so if you are using it every day, you likely will run out quickly. Otherwise, the price is pretty much on par with other face masks out there (around $8 at walmart). Overall, I liked the product and would most definitely look into purchasing again!

September 10, 2019

Soothing and relaxing Mask experience!

I received the Aveeno Pumpkin Seed Extract Oat Mask in exchange for a review from Aveeno & Chickadvisor, and I’m absolutely thrilled that I was able to try it out!
    I used this mask after doing an at home Glycolic Peel, and it definitely helped sooth and calm my skin.
    It has a smooth and velvety texture that is easy to apply and feels cooling on the skin. I left it on for the recommended 10 minutes, and then rinsed off. The mask does not dry down 100%, and is very easy to remove by rinsing with water. It left my skim feeling nice, soothed and pampered.
    I would definitely recommend this Mask to anyone looking for a relaxing mask experience that cools and soothes the skin!

September 09, 2019

Une délicieuse odeur et un peau propre

J'ai reçu gratuitement ce produit, et belle surprise! Je l'adore! Le masque sent super bon, j'adore le finit sur le visage. L'avoine vient vraiment hydrater la peau. Pas besoin d'en mettre énormément et le pot est relativement grand!

September 08, 2019

Silky smooth skin

Got to try this Aveeno Oat Mask with pumpkin seed extract for free thanks to ChickAdvisor.

The mask is very easy to apply thanks to its light viscosity. It has a very natural and pleasant scent. Simple, easy and fast application and most important, easy to remove.
    The results are surprisingly good: i have never felt my skin smoother!

September 08, 2019

Aveeno oat mask. Must buy!!

Oat mask with pumpkin seeds extract

I’ve eczema on my face. This mask as son as I applied tingled for a minute then instant sooth cool effect. It felt so nice that I didn’t want to take it off.

My skin feels smooth, fresh, less dry. Absolutely great product to buy.

Will recommend it to friends and family.

Updated On: September 08, 2019

Sorry forgot to mention I got this mask for free from @ChickAdvisor to try and give my honest opinion

#gotitfree

September 07, 2019

Thérapeutique!

Ce masque me rend zen et rend ma peau douce comme jamais. Il me permet de me détendre et de profiter d'un bon moment afin de prendre soin de moi. Son parfum est délicat et enivrant, je l'aime beaucoup. Belle douceur, je le rachèterai sans aucun doute! #cadeau