Aveeno Oatmilk Blend Conditioner Reviews
#198 in Conditioner

August 07, 2020

Great for sensitive scalp

Great for sensitive scalp. Does not smell too strong and lathers on nicely. I have wavy hair and it leaves my hair feeling thick and smooth. A new favourite.

2.7/5

April 03, 2020
    California, United States

Too thick

I have curly hair and this product is way too thick for my hair. It weighs down my hair and leave lots of product build up on days to come. It also has a very heavy fragrance and gives me a headache.

November 21, 2019

great hair product!

this product is everything! it smells great - which is a plus! it leaves my hair silky, it moisturizes, and keeps the shine in. i definitely recommend this. i have not found a condition that makes my hair feel this...normal (i have lots of split ends and frizz). MUST BUY!

May 02, 2019

Surprisingly pleasant

I bought this on a whim when the store didn’t have what I had researched. I was surprised by how well this conditioner actually works because I tend to go research crazy before purchasing. The scent is lovely and you can immediately feel the sofening effects after applying. My only downfall is that it doesn’t have great slip which means you have to use a boatload to detangle. A bit on the lower price range but do I really save if I have to use 3x the amount? A good on the whim purchase.