AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

February 04, 2019

Overall a good lotion

Overall a good lotion from Aveeno. Pros - absorbs smooth and lotion is non-greasy. Cons - scent is okay (I am sensitive to a lot of scents so I am picky in this) and price is ok. Overall a good lotion

January 25, 2019

A good product

Aveno has always been a excellent brand. It has a nice, light scent and goes on smoothly without residue. It is good on dry skin and doesn’t irritate my eczema.

August 07, 2018

Made my skin soft and hydrated

I would definitely buy this product again, it made my skin very soft and hydrated for days. The consistency of the lotion was great, it wasn't to liquidy which made it easy to apply.

May 29, 2018

This body lotion is good!

This body lotion is good as I use many other Aveeno products as well. Could positively differentiate with other body lotions, value for money needs to be looked at.

May 27, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good Lotion, but don't care for the fragrance

Lightweight lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy/heavy on my skin. The lotion neither too watery nor too thick, and it once applied, it seemed to really sink into my skin as opposed to simply sitting on top. While I do like the lotion, one thing I don't care for is the fragrance. It's not so terrible that I would stop using the lotion entirely, but it definitely isn't a particularly pleasant scent either. Overall, good lotion, but I'm not particularly a fan of the scent.

May 24, 2018

Belle découverte!

L'odeur de cette lotion est très subtil ce qui me convient parfaitement. J'ai remarqué une amélioration de ma peau après quelques jours(j'avais la peau un peu sèche).
    Le prix est un peu plus haut que les lotion sur le marché cependant elle en vaut réellement son prix. Il faut se gâter parfois!
    Je l’achèterai certainement!

May 10, 2018

Smooth skin

I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion for free from ChickAdvisor. This nice thick rich cream leaves my skin smooth and smelling great all day! I will be buying this lotion again.

May 07, 2018

Awesome!

I love it!!! I use it everyday on my face and body. It’s not greasy and goes on smoothly. I will definetly but this again! I love aveeno products. Unscented

May 07, 2018

Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion

I received this product free as part of the Chick Advisor program.

This lotion is very lightweight and blends in easily. It doesn't feel greasy or leave any residue and it has a light, pleasant scent.

May 06, 2018

Leaves skin radiant

I got this product for free.

This body lotion is lightweight, absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft and moisturized.

After only a few days of use my skin looked healthier, less dull, less dry and has a soft radiant glow.

It has a light fresh scent. Not too overpowering but nice.
    It is a good value for the price because there is a lot of product in the bottle. The bottle is a good size.

I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.