AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

April 15, 2018

cela fait du bien

J'ai eu ce produit gratuitement pour l'essayer. En fait cette promotion tombait vraiment à point. Ce printemps frais fait en sorte que bien souvent on doive mettre du chauffage te ma peau n'en peu plus, quelques coups de pompes et je sentais rapidement les bienfaits hydratants. Aussi à souligner l'odeur fraîche et pas trop forte de la lotion m'a grandement plu.

April 15, 2018

Better than the usual body lotions.

I've used this product twice daily for a week. It's given my skin a soft gooey look and has helped hydrate my dry skin. I work a lot with my hands so they crack and dry out daily and this lotion actually helped keep them uncontrol. I would definitely buy this again in the future.

April 14, 2018

Aveeno positively radiant body lotion choice for health body

I say thanks to Aveeno for sending me Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion to try out before buying.I got this amazing product through Chicks Advisor.The lotion is really nice and smooth on body, ,well scented and not too overpowering,i also noticed it keeps the body from dryness for a long period of time. I will be buying more of this product.

April 14, 2018

I like the smell and texture

I find it is nice and thick which allows good penetrate deeply into the skin. The smell is also very pleasing. The packaging is very eye catching hich makes you want to purchase the product.

April 14, 2018

Subtle fresh scent, rich formula

I got the Aveeno Positively Radiant Body Lotion free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. First off, the pump style packaging is super convenient. This lotion has a subtle bright fresh scent. It is a bit thicker than your typical lotion, but not to the same degree as a body butter. The lotion applies easily and absorbs quickly into my skin. It left my skin feeling hydrated but not greasy. Overall, a really great lotion option. The only reason I chose undecided for whether I would repurchase it is I already have a lot of lotions to finish up first!

Aveeno Body Lotion

I will definitely buy this product again. I use a lot of body lotions and I love that the scent isn't overpowering. I have been using this product for a week and my skin is soft and the dryness seems to have disappeared.

Pretty good

If you like the scent of flowers/green grass (well that what it reminded me of) a fresh outdoor fragrance. The lotion is lightweight, felt nice on the skin & gave me glowing skin. Skin felt also soft & had a nice scent to my body.

I received this product for review from chick advisor.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it

Thanks to Aveeno Positively Radiant and the ChickAdvisor program, I got to try Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Body Lotion for free. I received the product about a week ago, and since starting to use the product daily, my dry skin from a long winter has improved incredibly. The price on average is around $10.00, which is average, but the products ability to leave skin feeling soft and soothed without oiliness makes it well worth it. My skin feels soft, moisturized, and 'warmer', it feels like i gave it something good and its giving me back some beautiful skin. I like that it soaks in, it feels smooth, i would definitely recommend this product!

April 14, 2018

Silky moisturizer, I will buy this again.

This moisturizer works great after using the Aveeno Positively Radiant Exfoliating Body Wash. It went on nice and smooth and didn't feel oily. My skin stayed moisturized all day after using it. I definitely will buy this !

April 13, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smells like fresh cucumbers !

This bundle of aveeno brand products was sent to me completely free for reviewing purposes. The body lotion was very smooth and thick but not so thick it was cakey and non spreadable. It left my skin moisturized but not greasy. I just began to use this product and it claims to help with Brown spots (I have a couple from sun tanning ) and toning so I’m excited to see results. Before using the lotion I used the Aveeno positively radiant exfoliating body wash and it is amazing. I find some body washes leave my skin itchy. This was soothing and had a gentle scrub that wasn’t abrasive but just the right about of roughness to slough away dead skin. I will be repurchasing both products (in a while - these bottles are huge !)

Updated On: April 28, 2018

I want to add that I love this body lotion. I was never a lotion girl because my skin is not really dry and my face is fairly combo / oily. However - I have been using this lotion mostly on my legs and a bit on my upper arms and it has made me feel so nice during the day. It also has helped in that seasonal change where we start shaving a lot and end up with dry skin! I may become a lotion user single handedly because of this product !